Problem with my plants outdoor......

nirvana76

Hello to all.

I have three in outdoor Dinafem Critical Jack. Are Veg. by more 'than seven weeks and have now reached 1.00 M. Both do top shots, one not.

The website says that in outdoor harvest is from late September to early October but even if you begin to appear white hair these days, I do not think they are ready for that period.

What do you think?

41IpG9j8PDL.jpg

October 21, 2011 in Articles, questions by Jorge Cervantes

How do I tell when to harvest and I have something eating my plants or a fungus or something. There are little spots on the leaves and the plants grow slow. What do I do?

Bugsie

The help of a 10X, 30X loupe or a hand-held video microscope will make identifying resin glands and pests much easier. First look at how many days your plants have been flowering. Most strains should be at peak ripeness 7-9 weeks after inducing flowering with a 12/12 day/night light schedule. Start checking them closely after 7 weeks. The color of the pistils which turn from white to brown or brownish-red as the flower tops ripen. The ratio of darker pistils is also an indicator of peak ripeness, but not as accurate as looking at actual resin glands with a magnifying glass or microscope. Look for well-formed resin glands with a small post and a ball on the top. There are several different stages: Early harvest is when trichomes start to tum milky white to amber for the most potent THC. At peak harvest resin glands can stay translucent but often start to turn creamy white after trichomes are fully formed. At late harvest the ball on some glands is not intact or deformed. Other glands remain intact – mild to noticeable darkening of resin.

With pests, the first, identify the problem then take action. Spot spider mites and other insects with the help of a 10X loupe. Inspect leaf undersides and look for movement and damage. Most often the problem is spider mites that can be found on leaf undersides.

Once the pest is identified, spray the leaf undersides with a good miticide/insecticide such as pyrethrum in aerosol form. My favorite is Widmire’s Exclude. Tum plants to the side and apply aerosol 12 inches from leaf undersides. Repeat at 5-10 day intervals.

My new favorite way to identify little mites is to use a microscope that you can hook up to your computer and see the minute mites or insects big time on your computer monitor. You can video the pests that are eating your plants. You can use this clip and others to help eradicate and monitor pest populations. It also works for discerning peak harvest! You can take still shots or videos of trichomes on your buds and flash it magnified onto the computer screen. The graphic files can be saved and used over and over. This is a great way to look at the trichome glands on buds to tell they are in perfect condition to pick. Definitely a site worth hitting!

Se i fiori sono ancora poco sviluppati non dovrebbe essere un gran porblema qualche giorno di brutto tempo o un pò di freddo, il problema delle piante outdoor è che se piove per 2 giorni o 3 su una cima abbastanza avanti può farla marcire, se abiti a milano e le piante le hai nei dintorni non preoccuparti troppo dell'autunno, non tagliare niente fino a che non produce tricholomi(o come cazzo si scrive) anche sulle foglie vicino alle cime, dopodichè inizia il terno al lotto...... io le ho tagliate ieri, erano 2 power kush dynafem.