transplant today

WhiteRhino

so today ive planted the seedlings into my 11l pots .. i noticed that roots was coming out the bottom of the small ones and when i replanted the small ones was filled with roots allmost to the point where theyd burst ...

so now theyre in the 11l pots and to cover all with light i had to put up both 400w lamps as they grow bigger ille plant into 50 l pots and put up the 600w lamps..

i took 5 plants and planted outside just for fun

7oE80741.jpg

Guest superbluehaze

Hi white rhino,

Looking good my friend; you have 16 plants there, are you going to flower all of them, or choose the best to transplant into 50 lite containers. Remeber you will need a 600 watt light for each plant in a 50 litre pot, or at the min two plants per 600 watt light.. With that much root space the plants grow big upstairs too, and to make good use of that growth, you need to give each plant needs a lot of light.

happy growing, and all the best,

john

Guest superbluehaze

That is 10,800 watts; your yeild will be very high, as long as they have the room to spread out. That is a lot of power, is your power usage watched? happy growing, and may they all bloom beautifully. john

Guest superbluehaze

If you exhaust into your living area it will keep it warm, and it spreads the heat throughout the house. No HOT Spots to show up on infra red. It is summer over there, so it is probably already hot enough. Man with over 10,000 watts, it is going to be absolutely phenomenal. happy growing, john

well its not at my house but at an farm that allready have a large agriculture facility so those extra 10000w wont mean anything ..

i just went over there and today theyve grown so much that some of the plants allready has a bigger cirumference than the pots .. that is sick .. growing inches each day ...

Guest superbluehaze

well you are giving them lots of light, and they are really healthy; they will grow inches a day.

may they grow into trees that touch the stars.

good luck and grow them into huge monsters.

john

i will do my very best .. at this first grow i think i will wait with all the advanced techs but i think i will spread out branches with weights go get light to the center of the plant

the nip and pinch thing at the 4th internode... could u do a picture that shows exactly where to cut or pinch?

Guest superbluehaze

the technique is use is the same as FIM but I take all of the growing shoot, as then the two lower axiels become two main stems. I do not us FIM, as each time the plant is topped, its growth narrows down from one to two branches, and I want only two as then they will be strong and firm in time. Here is something I hope it helps:

Topping and Pruning Plants

Published at 2006-09-08 in Growguides » Growing tips

Topping, pruning, and bending are all methods marijuana growers use to alter the growth pattern of cannabis.

Topping

Some marijuana growers will take a pair of clippers to the top of their plant just above the last branch formation during the third or fourth week of vegetative growth. The top is removed by shearing it away at the stem. What happens next is that the main stem splits off in two or more directions, creating a V-shape at the top of your plant. The end result after flowering is two or more top colas instead of one. Now, two top colas instead of one does sound appealing and some growers have even managed to force a plant to grow more than six top colas using this method. Unfortunately this topping method of pruning doesn’t always lead to better results.

Depending on the strain and the growing environment, the ‘topped’ plant may produce two small top colas instead of two big ones. Also, each strain has a threshold for bud production that cannot be improved upon because it is a genetically predetermined factor. On the other hand, some plants when fully grown without topping do not reach their threshold. The strain Blueberry is a good example of this. If you grow Blueberry without topping you won’t achieve maximum bud production from that plant, but if you top the Blueberry, you will. Other strains aren’t so flexible and the two top colas will simply share the same volume of bud that a single cola would have produced on the same strain.

It’s advised that you keep in mind that pruning for yield using the topping method is strain-dependent and experiment carefully with this pruning method. Do this with 2 out of 10 plants in every grow. You’ll find in time that during this vegetative prune you will be able to shape your plant. Plants are generally pruned three to four weeks into their vegetative cycle, but can be pruned sooner or later or more than once.

Pruning during flowering is not advised as the plant will be forced to divert its energy from bud production into branch and leaf production. This results in a slower rate of bud growth. For optimal growth finish your pruning well before flowering.

FIM Technique

There is a topping method known as the FIM technique. If you push the leaves apart at the very top of the plant you should see a small bud (not flowering bud but an actually leaf bud). Use a pair of nail clippers to pinch off about 3/4 of the bud. This should result in more than two top colas being developed. In a single FIM clipping you can produce up to eight new top colas. The origins of this technique are humorous. As the story goes, FIM was discovered accidentally when a grower messed up a topping exercise. FIM stands for: “Fuck I Missed”.

Super Cropping Technique

Another method of topping is called xSuper Cropping’. By taking a branch between your forefinger and thumb you can gently crush the branch, causing it to develop multiple branches above the crushed area. You must crush it on the correct side or risk breaking the branch. Just squeeze lightly until you feel the branch give, then let go. If it gives easily then you have crushed it on the correct side. If it is hard to crush and the branch splits then you have chosen the wrong side. Practice makes perfect with Super Cropping.

Super Cropping should be carried out during the second or third week of vegetative growth and does stunt the plant. You should also note that plants that are Super Cropped can remain in the vegetative growth stage for twice as long as normal but the end result is a very bushy plant with multiple node regions that should all produce bud. Many growers have thrown Super Cropped plants away because they believed that the plants were not flowering in time. If you Super Crop your plants make sure that you have the patience to wait until the process is finished which — usually about four to six more weeks of vegetative growth.

Bending Marijuana

Carefully pull down the branches of your cannabis plant, or the whole plant,  tye them down.  You are now forcing them to grow horizontally.    Tthe nodes will start producing branches or buds  that grow straight up.   Bending should be done gradually to avoid pinching  or snapping the stem.  se soft hemp string or cloth to secure the branch or stem loosely    when tying down to minimize damage to the soft stems.    Growth is slowed for awhile as the cannabis plant adjusts  to the shock of being bent.   This is a good technique to maximize  space in a small grow room.    happy growing,         john

• 3 weeks later...

Det ser riktigt profsigt ut=). Bra jobbat vännen hoppas att du får en riktigt bra skörd. En fråga bara hur mycket tid lägger du ner varje dag på odlingen?.

It looks really pro=). Good job my friend hope you have a really good harvest. A question just how much time do you put each day on the farm?.

//Jimmy...

everything is looking great man. you have a beautiful grow room. looks so simple and elagent also so super clean. thats how you do it man.

seems like your little problem you where facing has been terminated. make sure you stick to the wet dry cycle for watering and keep vacuming daily :)