help me

THE HANDYMAN

ok iv had prob;lems with my fans,,what is the most efficient way to set up a cooltube,

filter,,cooltube ,, fan..sucking

or

filter fan cooltube,,suck and blow

or

filter ,, cooltube,,filter ,,blowing

im a bit worried about my fan melting again so please give me some ideas,,tho i had the fan right next to the cooltube before now its a meter away,

any sugestions

what kind of fan you put as extraction? a real extractor shouldn't melt if everything is in good proportion.

I would do cooltube extractor filter. but filter stop a little air flow so you gotta take an extractor a little bigger than needed

Good luck man ;)

yes i will put up some pics if i can tho its hard to get in and do that as the space is so small that the tent is in,,

ok so what u are saying is that id be better to have my filter set up with the strongest fan and the cooltube with the smaller one,

i have to fans now well i will when the replacement comes,

just now i have it set up as my filter top left attached to my cooltube with 0.5m of duct then more duct going out of the tent to the next room throo wall around 1m long with a small 45 degree bend, with this and fans inside the tent and flaps open im at 27.5c but its not really hot outside today,last night i had it up at 30.1 ,

i can however take the cooltube off of this set up and use the filter on its own with the 340 m fan and the cooltube with the 220 fan, but would this have to be vented out of the room to,

here is a pic of the set up now the filter at top right cooltube and out to fan a meter away,,

post-16044-0-47938500-1349184677.jpg

Hi dunc sorry im not able to upload pictures as im using my phone for time being but i have my filter, strapped to my ruck fan with ducting running down to the cooltube where i have a 600W HPS then more ducting running on the otherside to outside,so its filter fan cooltube suck n blow but my set up is only temp and basic on this grow.My set up is pretty much like yours judging by the pic u posted.

yeh iv got all duct off between the filter and cooltube now so it a bit better,and i will be moving the fan up a little so there is less of a bend too,,but im getting 29 top now but that is only for an hour or so at night,and iv got myself a thermostat controler comeing for my intake so il be sorted soon

because he is a polite man and wish to notice he passed by here and saw your thread, but couldn't help you??

Please don't "blame" people like this for saying they can't help you, you also make posts that are not essential, do the people blame you? i believe not so please respect them too ;)

• Like 1