hi folks,,id like some input please

THE HANDYMAN

this is an auto blueberry,i like it its not huge but it has been topped and it has been well stipped back every few days,,

what i want to know is do u guys think im taking enough of the growth off to let light in,,or am i taking to much off,,i defo had to take some off or there would be no light at all getting into it,,

plus what kinda size do u think this will be???

it is around 40cm now and at least that wide and would be wider but all bigger fan leaves are gone now in fact there are none of the origonal fan leaves left on it and many of the next are gone too and as you see they are still coming

post-16044-0-54586300-1349646318.jpg

post-16044-0-69644100-1349646327.jpg

about the size hard to say depends on the strains, she looks like she started flowering nicely, so she won't grow too much now maybe 10 20 cm i would say, but it's only a guess ;)

Beside that she looks she has enough ligh penetration for me.

Good luck man, have a good grow

i was thinking it will keep growing til near end my last auto did ,,as long as i get a nice smoke il be happy this and the two iv got going now are the last auto for now as im gonna veg the moby,thats if it is a reg anyway i cant remember and i was sure it was just a moby #2 and not an auto but im sure it looks like its gonna show pistols was hoping to really veg it up til all autos done,BIG but if it is an auto its not the moby and its a big bud or a big buddha as i got those mixed but didnt think it was mixed with this,,,,lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

shit mate not even that id go down to a 15 at least,i know of people growing big sativas in a 10ltr,

remembeer that those big 30ltr type ones are for REAL trees,not srhub size,they literaly grow trees to full hieght in those and then transplaant to ground,

so go smaller,or u will not get the benifit out of them

ps i am going to be posting a new idea i had with these ,

iv used an air pot inside a fllod and drain bucket instead of a net pot with 50% 50% hydroton and loose rockwwol,

with an air stone placed under the pot to switch on when water is being flooded,