Question about the Auto-Flovering plants........

nirvana76

Hello guys. Today I went for a ride to the forum ENJOINT.com, where I have many Italian friends.

I've read lots and lots cultivate autoflowering, using indoor setup that is used for normal plants.

But I have a question for the most 'experts: But if a car there are still 60/70 days to collect and still more' than 12 hours of light to get good results in the end you end up with a top that if you 10 gr. is so!

What 'then this convenience?

I hope that it depends only 'cause I'm small and in outdoor camouflage well.

But if I still have to grow a plant for 70 days, it is best a regular that gives you a good raolto with the same effort?

Thank you.

Simone.

P.S. In April, I'll try 'in outdoor, but I'll have to' put down 'at least 20, and then three crops from April to October.

autos are adiferent from regular, it's another type of grow, a little diferent from reg strains.

Try it man ;) I've tries auto in my 12/12 from seed, they usually end in 70-80 days, with a average result of 30g per plant, sometimes more sometimes less ^^

Cheers man good luck

?? 12/12 from seed? From start to the end? How many watt do you use and what kind of light ? HPS or Neon or CFL?

May people tell me that for the auto is important have 18/6 hours to the start of flov., and after 20/4 about hours of light a day for have a good grow!

What do you think?

with auto you can go even 24/0 but 20/4 and 18/6 has best results - i dont like them indoors cause electricy costs more and ruderalis genes make it weaker than normal strains - but outdoor they are best - in your italian climate you could make few harvests drinking chianti classico 2010 :P love it!

• Like 1