Canna Vodka aKa Lets get stoopid!

WdeE

So all you drunkheads out there that dont want to show of with that candle in your mouth, heres alittle that u can sip instead when you with that fine ass girl that plays imtoogoodforweed type you know. Anyhow lets get down to business!

what you need is FIRST!

1 bottle from your moms cabinet (grain alcohol)

4 mason jars

2oz to one quarter pound of that Popcorn,stems,leafs,fresh flower,shakes everything but the seeds.

1 big pan with water half way filled and preheat to 190F or 87-88C

So chop them up finely and put them on a tray evenly, put the oven on 325Fahrenheit or 160Celsius(dont preheat) and in with the tray for 4-8minutes (lightbrown/amber color) only for thc/thca activation. CAUTION!! Dont let the oven get to warm because the thc vaporizes in 300dagrees you just want to activate the thc/thca not destroy it!!

After its looking amber brown/light brown take it out and grind it one more time so its almost powdery for easier seperation and seperate the material in the 4 jars EVENLY!

Now comes the fun part!

Open the bottle of alcohol and fill the jars so its 1 quarter empty and put them in the waterbath thats preheated to 190F/87-88C (CAUTION: HAVE THE FAN ON WHEN U HEAT ALCOHOL) and let it be for 30-35 minutes but have a close eye on the dagrees because after 100Celcius you can blow up your fucking house and you be saving your dog and cats...or your weed.

After the 30-35 minutes pour the liquid from the jars into another container with a strain so you seperate the plant material and the alcohol, when that is all done get the bottle and pour it back in!

There you go! be careful its like drinking turpentine, mix it with some orange juice or water to not make it so harsh.

Dont comeback and complain if you went to mars and woke up in a cell that day you wanted to party with WdeE's vodka recipe.

Stay drunk/high whatever..

WdeE 8)

• Like 2

Would be fun to try, have a bottle standing if you ever need one. Thanks for the recipe and the fun way you describes it haha. Made me smile.

Thanks Mate, i swear its 10 times better than that whiskey after a hard day.

lol indeed sounds nice, had a bad bad experience with vodka when was younger so don't drink it that much anymore lol, i much more a RHum guy ^^

But i'll surely give a try someday ;)

Cheers for sharing man, and beautiful Amstaff you have ;)

lol indeed sounds nice, had a bad bad experience with vodka when was younger so don't drink it that much anymore lol, i much more a RHum guy ^^

But i'll surely give a try someday ;)

Cheers for sharing man, and beautiful Amstaff you have ;)

well your older and wiser now ;) alcohol aint that bad anymore.. especially if its green :dance:

yeah he was my precious ! R.I.P

• Like 1

I MUST try this very soon.

My favorite drink is vodka redbull! So I find this really awesome!

THANKS!

Hehe i think that vodka redbull is totally opposite to this.. to much of that vodka redbull and u will not sleep for ages..

• 3 months later...

I like to toke before I go out on a night drinking... but am Quite worried in making a concoction like this... I once tried making an Amarula night cap with some strong indica mixed in via milk and a 5 hours on a stove... the final product went missing before I could even test it :(... this vodka mix sounds veeeery potentially potent!!! is it a stay at home affair?

• 1 month later...