dark after growing

Rabi

I wanted to ask about something I had read and is been round and around my head for some time now

after the growing stage leave the plants for 48 hours in darkenss to force the plant to go into the floration stage ASAP, saving in some cases a week of time. Harvest sooner and save money in light

what do you think people?

have anyone trie it?

don't think you can sya you will harvest sooner and save money with that, it's not as efficient as that, if plant is matured and ready to flower she won't need the dark period.

So in the end i never use this techniques, don't find it worth it ^^ but tho it doesn't hurt the plant, and will surely sae you 2 days of light, so give it a try and see by yourself if you like it :D

Cheers man have a good grow

I am just doing 24 hours of complete darkness on my current grow before flowering. Never really tried before, but I heard more or less the same things you heard. I don't really believe you can save a week of time on the flowering, but for what I've read it surely helps to make the plants switch to flowering much quicker. I will let you know if I can see clear results.