PLEASE I NEED CLARITY ON THE LAWS FOR TOURISTS

THE HANDYMAN

Can someone please tell me if i will be able to still come over to Amsterdam after January 2013,

will i as a tourist still be able to come to a coffee shop,to buy smoke and relax??

please i really need a simple answer to this from some one who is either in the trade,(ie ARJAN i would love your input here),lol or who is involved with this issue in some way,but please keep it simple ,remember im stoned,lol,

links and things appreciated

cheers guys,sorry for being dumb ,but iv been waiting to come for ages and i hear this just as i nearly get enough money,

JO Homi ,

Nothing is certain but it looks good

The Mayor of Amsterdam does not want the weedpass to be implicated

he has talked to the main parlament and they have agreed on not implicating the weedpass on jan 2013 , The new idea is New rules will be set up for the coffeshops in (Ams) for exp. The shops are no longer aloud to be to near to public schools and Colleges also the owners of the shop have to tell the user some bullshit about the dangers of softdrugs.

so i amsterdam will most probably stay weedpass free.

Jah bless

• Like 1

I wouldnt have the balls to swallow but i can understand u :-)

you will find the highest quality seeds in Amsterdam , Seedbanks everwhere finding the right one is eazy

peace Homi

Dnt even worry about it,put them in pocket and walk right on passed customs,

its not about what u have its about the way the they see you,if you are nervous iot will stick out like a sore thumb,

and since there is no reason to be nervous with seeds then dont be!!

its all about attitude whether its a few seeds or a few kilo,

but if you still are worried about it then pm me and i can tell you a few simple ways ,infact use you imagination,sticky tape,its only a few seeds remember,

it is the fact they are thinking about stopping smokeing i hate

yeh id be ordering them too not bringing back a hell of alot cheaper too

dunno how u figure that, allready lost airfair with what customs has confiscated and i am now, probably on some watch list. so any shipment to me will most likley be thoroughly checked before passed on.