Himalayan Gold's yeild????

asneekypete

Hey guys, I'm about to pop the himalayan gold. I'm planning on giving the girls a month under a 1000w HPS and 1000w MH to get started before i flip them to 12/12. I grow them in an eb n' flo hydro system with co2 treatment at 2000 ppm. Here are my question?

What can i expect for a yield? I have never grown this before but I'm thinking 800 gr. per m2 is an outrageous claim. Am i wrong? My plants will finish about a 1/2 m2 and with the use of co2 I'm guessing maybe best case I could do 275-350 gr. max.

Second question is has anyone used the ghsc power feeding fertilizer? Its looks interesting but I'm a little skeptical about how high the nitrogen level is. N 15 during flowering is too much right? I have always cut it to N-3 or 4 nothing ever higher during my flowering phases. I thought to much nitrogen during flowering makes bud taste to grassy, causes it to burn funny and encourages bud to stretch instead of gaining density. If this information is wrong please let me know.

Im looking to have a fantastic grow, anyone with experience growing Himalayan gold yield or using power feeding please give me your thoughts.

thanks,

Sneeky

hey man, i don't know if 1 month of growth for HG is a good thing, those girls are known to be pretty big girls :D but tho you have a 1000w so i guess she will handle the height pretty nicely!

about the powderfeeding i've been using it for over a yearnow and am very satisfied with it, if they putted 15N in it i think it is what the girl will need to grow perfectly ;)

About your 3 - 4 average N amount, are you sure it is the same value? there are several ways to measure the NPK ration in nutes, might be a diferent one you talk about ;)

Good luck man make sure to share that girl with us sounds like an awesomeplant coming forth!