Arjan's Haze #3 + a n00b grower's vain attempt not to make every mistake in the book

Lebenszeichen

I thought about extending it to an 11th week but opted not to do that, due to a number of reasons:

- the need to compensate for the newer plant's light deprivation to this point. Poor thing has even stopped growing upwards since last week.

- the burned leaves didn't bode well for the outcome of an extra week, in fact the leaves were continuing to turn brown

- I run out of weed ages ago and at this stage I was too into the "grow your own" groove to allow myself to buy anymore...I think it wouldn't be dignified

• Like 1

Congrats man. This is a very nice + tasty strain and you got the desired bud shape, color and aroma, too. Hope the Guano won't spoil the taste too much. I think this is a good start up result and I can see you learned a lot. Esp. since the AH#3 is not an easy to grow strain imo.

Visually striking result ! The typical nice tall-ish colorful plants you get from lower watt-age. I know somebody who grows with LED's on a budget and his plants look just like yours - astonishing healthy looking leave colors, nicely shaped buds with many different shades and colors and the more fluffy type of buds.

This is nice and all but if you use HPS you get fatter buds..just as a reminder-stronger weed + better yields vs higher costs.

Anyway- now you know how to grow and what to expect. Enjoy the fruits of your labour. 100 days is bout normal for a first grow. My first plants took even longer..lol

Congrats on your first harvest man! :) I think you will enjoy this strain, only think it bothers me is that your plant doesnt looks ready to harvest.If i look at this picture at day 70, i would give here at least 10 days more. Thats why it can be anxolytic, becouse of to much clear trichs.

Happy growing! ;)

The typical nice tall-ish colorful plants you get from lower watt-age. I know somebody who grows with LED's on a budget and his plants look just like yours - astonishing healthy looking leave colors, nicely shaped buds with many different shades and colors and the more fluffy type of buds.

This is nice and all but if you use HPS you get fatter buds..just as a reminder-stronger weed + better yields vs higher costs.

Lower powered lighting causing taller growth doesn't seem to match my experience where the younger plant seems to have stopped at 90centimeters of height while I struggled to keep the other one below 120cm? The different phenotypes I have described in this journal seemed to have different rates of gaining height from the seedling stage, when they shared the same light equally.

About the HPS, just a reminder: Bankrupt countries tend to be inhabited by people who are broke. In other words: I hardly have a choice on this matter anymore, I have to make do with what I got. The good thing is I don't really need anymore.

Thats why it can be anxolytic, becouse of to much clear trichs.

What do you mean "too much", I thought taking away excessive anxiety is a good thing in life. Anyways, I'm waiting to read your sampling report after your own harvest.

Idk about you, but i prefer milky trichs with 10-20% amber :) . It just hits me bether and tastes bether too. But thats just me;) . This AH#3 im growing atm is my 2nd AH#3 i grow and 4th i saw growing and all of them look like they need at least 11 weeks of flowering iin not 12.

Here you can see my first AH#3 i growed under 150W.

Have a nice smoke man ! ;)

• 3 weeks later...