THIRD GROW

QUICKMARK

I STARTED A DWC SYSTEM A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO I NOTICED FIRST THAT THE PLANTS WERE GROWING SLOW. SO WHEN I LOOKED AT THEM IT SEEMED ALL THE LEAVES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PLANTS WERE TURNING YELLOW SLOWLY SO I GOT OUT MY Bible AND READ AND READ IT SHOWED PICTURES OF THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM I WAS HAVING THE STEMS WERE PURPLE AND THE BOOK SAID I MIGHT HAVE STOPPED THE N-P-K TO EARLY IN THE FLOWER STAGE.

IT MIGHT BE THE WATER WAS TO WARM OR THAT I WAS LACKING PHOSPHATE AND MAGNESIUM SO I STARTED TO PUT MORE NITROGEN IN MY TANK ALONG WITH THE GROW NUTES LIKE THE BOOK SAID.

UNFORTUNATELY THE problems STILL is there so i went to my grow store and told him what was going on. He suggested a 1-5-1 supplement a big ass bottle that smells sweet real strange smell to it, the name of the product is called nectar for the gods "gaia mania" supplement.

I got to talking to other people and they said my canopy was to close to it,so i lower all my plants down about 10 inches he said mybe the plants did not getting proper light penetration I am using a tent 4by 4 by 6ft tall with one hps 600 watt hanging from the top inside of the tent then i went out and bought a 400 wat6t cfl where i just screw into a regular light socket.

I put it as close as possible and thought mybe the leaves were dying thru lack of light, then i got an outside hanging bright light i move backwards from the front of my tent.

At this point there is complete light penetration and i even moved the big hoy light farther away from my plants. Oh yes i forgot to say i have 5 inside the dwc 4 are in bloom stage i just started my 5th week, and on the right hand side i have 2 5 gallon pots all organic no problems with the pots.

I´m beginning to think it is much better to use soil as a posed to hydroponics even though right now i am so proud of my self because all the 7 plants are 95 % healthy. I use recipe for success in the tank of 5 gallons of water and it came with two air stones but i thought is was better to get more oxygen onto roots.

Then i noticed the roots all of them in all the water the roots are a light brown and looked unhealthy so i got on Strainhunters and started to ask questions i was told to my surprise to use hydrogen peroxide and hydro grow to clean everything.

It took me last Sunday 12 hrs to scrub everything i mean everything in case there were any bacteria on anything especially the roots.

I was told that it would not hurt my girls so i put everything back together and boy did everything smell clean i even washed out my tent which has not had a good cleaning i am growing all kush strains most are from original the Hindu Afghani northern lights kush strain the main 2 bigger ones our my best did notice that new white roots are becoming out the sided of the 6 inch net pots,so something positive is happening,also they all got giant main colas one is the biggest buds i have seen on my girls since i started almost a year ago there are so many i cant count them all if anyone has any idea why my branch flower leafs are turning yellow and and dying i would appreciate your info they are sure not so-posed to do what they are doing one person said maybe they are getting to cold at night,but i have been keeping my eyes on them.all my temperatures are correct except maybe the water is a little to warm but i always follow up on that to any suggestion?

HELLO, Everyone i think i figurered out how to download my girls pic,But i did my best.

We shall see very soon i just downloaded my pictures i took the other day,I would have put themk up sooner but i been very busy my good buddy is about to get evicted,And i am trying to convince him and his sister to come and live with me untill they get there shit together.you say use paragraphs i get paroinoid i only got to the 9 grade so i really never new how to do it correctly.

Is this any better? EVERYONEmakes fun of my spelling i just got into an aguement on topix a person from the uk said some fighting words to me but my new years resoluation is to let ignorant people go there way, i got insulted useally i would have told his stupit remarks about my spelling.

I would have told the limmy bastard where he and his mother could go.but i did not do it so everyone had a laugh on me i thought so what he is the stupit one,not me. another problem i have is my key board gets stuck most of the time exspeicaily when i am in a hurry.

So people i have had a very difiacult day so far i have had at least 5 comments today about how i write. ITS STARTING TO REALLY GET ON MY NEVERS.So please no more today ok i no you can read this so just bear with me. it seems more peop-le are trying to fix my spelling than my words about my girls.

I dont no what you want from me cant you just try a little harder to understand what i am writing instead of keep pointing it out to me?

Im looking at this right now and it dont look that bad. I have attempted to download my pics of my plants as they look now,so if there was a problem i will do my best to make them right ok so here are my babies they will start there35 day sunday,i think they are looking good but the leaves yellow ones are still doing the same thing my book and dust said they might be hungry hungry for what? i have added npk i was told in my bible sometimes they like more nitrogen because the nitrogen disapates very fast,but it is not working. and my roots are getting better and better by each new day. so i think i got it fixed all new white brand new white new heathty rootsare growing threw the sides of my pots in there netpots.

they look great and the smell is starting to change this is all new to me i never made it this far with such good looking plants,also the buds are geting slowly bigger with alot of crystal clear white pistols with deep green little leaves filled whith a white coating i guess its the resin right? the best main cola is shaped like the top of a christmas tree pistols growing every where they look like something i seen in a high times book. they look normal to me. way be on normal i have been adding bud candy and the best nirvana and gala suplamenmt and lots of sugar daddy and you no the who0le system recepe for sucsess and my one book says add 18 drops of hydrogen peroide with hygrowzem.

so i will hope my pics came out the right way.take a look and let me no ok. QUICKMARK

post-14179-0-33467300-1359257959.jpg

post-14179-0-70953000-1359261209.jpg

post-14179-0-37009500-1359261342.jpg

post-14179-0-95981600-1359261387.jpg

post-14179-0-16409000-1359261428.jpg

post-14179-0-10609300-1359261466.jpg

post-14179-0-88856200-1359261508.jpg

ha finally some pics ;) good man i see you solved that part!!

Now, where did you get insulted? show me please.

Spelling is pretty much ok for me dont' worry, what is really annoying is that you don't put space between your text, so it is really hard to read all in once you loose your sentence all times and hard to find it back ^^

for your girls, they don't look such in bad health, as you have yellowing problem it is not easy to see with the HPS ON, try to take 1 pic right after the light went off so we can see real colors, but on the one where we see the colors a little it doesn't look so bad ;)

And if you say new roots are boosting and girls too they migh be recovering ;)

Good luck man

Thanks dust i will put alot of spaces between my words i deinletly want to people to red my sentenches how is this? i willl get better pics thats for sure. man i love this site when i first started this grow i had no isea they would turn out this good thanks to you and every ones eles who gave me so much info. thank you for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will show the roots to.

Thanks dust i will put alot of spaces between my words i deinletly want to people to red my sentenches how is this? i willl get better pics thats for sure. man i love this site when i first started this grow i had no isea they would turn out this good thanks to you and every ones eles who gave me so much info. thank you for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will show the roots to.

haha man i love your efforts you're a nice dude ^^

When i say space between your sentence, i mean with the "Enter" button go to the bottom line when you have done a big sentence like tokage did in your first post here. like here for example i finish sentence and go to the line ;)

Here i am ^^ It aerates text and makes it's esaier to follow, spacing between the word is nice too tho ^^

thanks for the efforts man and good luck with the girls

Thanks dust your a cool dude to i think i understand where your comeing from,Ialso got to buy a brand new keyboard.

I GOT IT NOW GETTING BACK TO MY KEYBOARD I BOUGHT THIS FUCKED UP HP LESS THEN A YEAR AGO AND IT CRASHED

AT LEAST 3 TIMES I FIXED IT ONCE BY SYSTEM REPAIR,tHEN MY HARD DRIVE WENT OUT THEY SENT ME ONE AND i

INSTALLED

IT MYSELF WHICH I DID NOT EVER DID ANYTHING LIKE THAT I AM SMART BUT I JUST LOST TIME IN MY LIFE WHEN MY DAD DIED

SO I HAD TO SUPORT MY FAMILY I WAS THE OLDEST, So it was my problem then that was how our home was run so i had to quit school

then i got married and am still with the same woman for going on 36 yers,so i wanted to tell you you are one of my favorite people cause your like me i can tell your the type of man that would give the shirt off your back to a sranger,so i say thanks again for all your help you did say my plants where hungry i put

an extra dose of npk and some other things like 0-5-0 and i was told to use tea i got a round pack of tea i used the same tea on my last crop and it fucked my plants up so i am leary about that mybe i brewed it to long it stunuck so bad like shit they said let it brew for 5 days and stir everyday it is pretty big i did not no how much to put on my plants so i piched out to be the one chemdog that was growing so good untill i put the tea on it,so im leary about useing tea worm csting i use in my pots same thing basicly i read? what should i feed them more nitrogen i herd nit goes out of plants really quickly

so dust what should i feed them exspialy one that is going down the leaves are droping i no that is a sigh of under nutes or water the pumpim

running is a good pump and the roots on this plant i am talking about are nice and white but the buds are all small i dont no what to feed them the ph is perfect i check it every day i got plenty of light but the tempeture goes above 80 derees if i dont watch them all the time i got them in my bextra bed room inside a tent,so i no it gets hot bvery fast but bwhat i do is stick the dryer big pipe or exast pipe into and out the window in the room and open the room door and then the tempeture goes down i also use a humity machine to keep it around 45%,so at this point only the botom leaves are yellowing and sometimes i just pull mthem off or they drop moff themselfs. QUICKMARK PEACE BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS HOW YOU LIKE THIS RIGHTING???????????

• Like 1

good man the writing os a Little better everytime ;)

For your girls, careful with what people say to give to your plant, for the tea if you had problem with it be careful, it is regular tea? because you can use also guano tea, garlic tea or whatever infusion to feed the plants but it has to be done corectly ^^

For the what to give them to feed. If you don't have any precise line at the moment you could sure give a try to the powderfeeding, check on powderfeeding.nl it's pretty cheap and easy to use so it's good to learn basis and get used with growing, and once you'll handle it perfectly it can give awesome results ;)

If you have put already an extra dose of npk, look carefully how they react to it

Good luck man

I BOUGHT it from a store on the net but i have not used it on my plants i have now i am leary cause of the results i had last time it killed my best chem dog which untill i put the tea into the pot that was it it died very quickly and the stem fell over and broke,what a bummer it was a greehouse seed all the chemdogs from greenhouse died but mostly i was not noing what i was doing so it was my fault except the one the tea killed

right now the plant i am talking about was the last one that germinated then i might have put it into blosom to early it was really short comparered to the

other 3 but i had my plants pretty close to the lights and had explosive grouth from the sick one it styreched really fast and caught up with the 3 others then it

it started to look funny its leaves are dpoping from the top mosly but i did not cut off the bottom branches like i did the other 3 so all the sick one did was keep climing to the hps now it is the tallest plant of the 4 so i think it streached to fast i think i should mybe cut all of the bottom branches off it seems at the botom it is very healty there for i beleave all the nutes arent makeing there way to the top, im just thing about this just by looking at all 4 the sickest is sick at the top instead of haveing an even cola like the other 3 that are perfectly healthty it seems no juice is getting to the top of the sick plant in my way of thinging it is all bushy at the botom and has a cola that is about 15 0r17 inches in length.

so am i makeing sence and another thing the supament i am useing says 1-5-1 and tells me to keep ph at 6.4 but on the instructions for all my hydro plants it says ph between 5.8 to 6.2,so i keep my ph at about 6.0 to kind of even it out is that ok or should i follow the insructions

of the nectar for the gods gaia mania supplement which says keep at 6.4???????????the humity is perfect the tempeture is perfect mybe the fans could i have them on to high i got 3 fans one on the top of the tent i was told to keep it there because as everyone noes heat rases and the ocalating fan pointed upward on high back and forth and my small fan i keep on the floor pointed toward the uperparts of the plants are they mybe drying out the leaves? i just dont no i have asked the man at the grow store i go to and he was the one who aid usethenector for the gods i do notice one very good thing

the flowers smell realy nice like something i have never smelled befor that must be the bud candy and sugar daddy and the new nectar for the gods>???? later i dont no what to do except read my bible

hey man, well yeah you're right to keep around 6, i hydro usually you want to stay between 5,5 and 6 i think, tho i'm not a hydro grower so could be mistaking.

Did you make sure your nutes were good fro hydro systems too?

Give us some nice pictures with the lights off now so we see the real colors and what could be wrong ;)

Cutting the bottom branche is suefull if you have tall girls and not enough light to feed all the p^lant with light to the bottom, if you got enough you can keep them, how much light you got?

• 2 weeks later...

This is one i have almost done ive rally never goten his good yet but put up about 6 pices an there gonen any one nos where they disapeard? lost m picks downloaded about his time yesyerday i dont n where they went i might be dreaming tho i as up for 3 days staight because of pension days.

Anyone seen my missing girls thats my lifes story every time i get a hold of a nice girl i loss her lol. no relly my pics are m i a i have not a clue whee they are?????????????

post-14179-0-66778600-1360242210.jpg