Yummy from Resin Seeds.Cheese, Arjan Haze #3 from GHSC. Melon Gum & PainKiller from Dr, Underground. White Widow from BCNSeeds

anguscr

I just get the package with new strains

Cheese, Arjan Haze #3 from GHSC.

Yummy from Resin Seeds.

Melon Gum & PainKiller from Dr, Underground.

White Widow from BCNSeeds.

New%20Strains%2021%2007%2020100.JPG

I'll start to germite them today, begining by put them in a glass of water.

Thanks to all for the good wishes!!!

Maresca... The Melon Gum genetics are Lavender (soma seeds) & Bubblegum as parental (Serious Seeds), here's the description from the seed bank:

A delicacy in size extra large. This plant was originally a whim, looking to retain the flavor of the immense Lavender (soma seeds) but between shades of melon and strawberry gum introduced a parental Bubblegum (Serious Seeds). We have kept the color of this variety, ranging from blue, red and black, and have a monster weight. And most importantly, with an early flowering between 50 and 57 days. The buds of these super girls, do not forget easily. More powerful effect, do not expect to have a light color, on the contrary, this produces some killers highs worth remembering, especially if you go with friends, is really fun.

Undoubtedly, if you search for a plant colors, beautiful, full of resin, hard hearts of stone and the production such as extra large, this is your plant.

The aroma may be growing into something strong, it is recommended to use a filter. In outdoor crops may become the queen of your garden, not only the colors but the contrast between white resin and purple buds. In hydro or aero crops should not give vegetative time, it would be chaos.

With its predominance indicates a notice of plant branching leaves well wide, color and with a strong scent early on.

The flavor varies from dry in the sweetest of lemons to a mix between berries and bitter melon, very tasty and very accomplished in this variety.

• 1 month later...

Charle Green... Seems that the Bank Dr. Underground needs to stabilize their strain, I get a feebei of 2 Creystal METH & they develop wonderfull, so I get the Melon Gum & Painkiller from the same bank & they are a bit dissapointmment.

Here's the Crystal METH

CM%2012%2009%202010%201.JPG

A this is the melom Gum

MG%2012%2009%202010.JPG

The Melon Gum is running pretty late, it's very small, I'll say 1/4 of the size of the Big Bangs or less & I notice that's the only one that has a weird spot/thing on one of her leaves. You can check the all SOG at

http://www.strainhunters.com/portal/content/sog-multi-strain

There is kind of a lotery, I'm working on this babe to get her to a good development, but as the bank goes I'll say that's much better to buy from a old bank like GHSC, Soma, Barney's, etc. The lack os stabilization makes them a lotto!!!

Some new banks are good as the people behind it is very knodgelable, like BCN seeds with the work of Scott Shatibaba, I get a freebie of their White Widow & it's an excelent plant. Therir web's still on construction.

thanks for the quick reply angus!

i was nearly ordering the MG's from Dr.Underground but my intuition stopped me and that's why i am doing some research now... i know that the skillz and the dedication of a grower, the 'environment' and so on are the most important aspects in cultivation of primo budz. but as it all starts with seeds ( i have no clone source ) , the genetics play a key role, esp. when ya consider all that effort!!!

you are right one should stick to the really established seed companies but there's no guarantee as they can get sloppy or greedy with time... in 4 years of growing i had 30 different strains and awesome success, even with seeds, that were may be not as stable as they could have been and more like on the cheaper side of price-scale ( and that's ok, as long you can find a nice phäno - and i like the variety in cannabis! )

but i had to quit growing for 2 years now :(

I hear dem Ladies callin' me... and that's why i am on the search of some 'killer genetics' ;)

wish you much success and daaaank buds with amazing flavors!

Hi Charlie Green... Great that you did not get the Melon Gum, I still can do several thing to make her grow better, there are some strains that are very demanding & cannot be grow together with other strains, but we'll see, the fact is that there's always a lucky degree when you buy seeds that are living beens, but you certanly have a better chance with a real bank..

I have to draw a line & say that I have seem every strain of the GHSC grow here, by pros & amateurs & the quality control these guys have is amazing, besides the avility to create really new strains. My personal experience with the Arjan Haze #3 it's been the best of them all, really the work of a genius breeder, the plants's like no other, it develops wonderfull & you can see the trademarks of a really new plant, structure of the plant is perfect. The Big Bangs I'm growing are strong, thought & a great strain too.

So, I'll say as you mention above, why to take risk, mostliky I'll stay with GHSC to avoid all this problems, even that i know that there are several bamks that are high quality too, but after all, i cannot grow to manny plants. I ordered Cannatonic from Resin seeds because of an article on a mag from spain, but we'll see...

Guest superbluehaze

Hi anguscr,

I am going to get some haze3 seeds that plant seems to be the one to grow for a sativa lover.

Green house strains are the best, but another very excellent breeder, who actually worked at green house is Mr Nice seeds.

they are hard to get as you have to get in real quick, as they sell out very fast;

happy growing,

john

John... It's going to be amazing to see that magnificent strain grow by a pro like you, the strain is really a work of art, the internot distance it's amazing for a Sativa... I did srcew mine by grow her in a SOG, but I still have a couple of seeds & I'm going to post it from seed to mother plant to clones plus I'm going to try to regenarated using your procedure...