help

THE HANDYMAN

F.v.k whats up with the bad vibez u keep on spreading? Use your knowledge in a more mature way please, you seem to have some under all that douchness.

EDIT; Sry Handy, i just realized i did nothing but add more wood to the fire, hehe, goodluck with the grow!

Edited by Bigbrown

whats up with me?. you obviously didnt read it same way either. guys tells me im sorta nuts to say the user shod check run off to know what to flush or add food. so buddy thee argues trying to make me look stupid but in the end he totaly just agreed with what i started to say to the user here???..and you say im the issue??..this isnt the first time either i got it for others bullshit...whats wrong on this site

hey bubba...at least i dot come on and my first post is callin a guy a douche...way to go bubb

SHIT GUYS!!

what is this about? the plant or who knows best,

we are all here to help each other with things,sometimes you can have the answer right in front of you and still miss it with the easiest of things,and i have to say this is the first time i have come across anything like this on SH,and most are willing to help,the problems arize when experienced growers think there way is the only way,please guys dont think im saying this is you im not !!!! was just an example, but you see what i mean? both of your help has helped me,so please guys, DROP IT! have a j and chill,lol.

anyway she is as i say doing well now and you can keep up to date with her in my vintage 2006 thread,http://www.strainhun...4-vintage-2006/,

but please dont take this argument there guys,lol :fie::roulette:

ill appogize to you handyman. wasnt ever my intention here for this to go where it did....lol. seems im being followed now by him on other threads and gettin it there to. ill leave this one alone....another sensless argument. if someone slowed down to read better non of this might have happened

???..hu??..i never said anything to him??.i even appologized for my part in this....and i get it again???..you guys realy dont make sence to me. i dont see anywhere that i said he has no say ...its why i appologized in the first place as its his thread.

sory dood i will not take being called a dc ad walk away. nobody should have to,..thats total lack of respect and i get shit for his rudeness?..ill own my own poo here and i did by appologizing, but its hillarious he gets totaly avoided and he does the exact same....seems clicky to me.

ya but being called a douche isnt professional and if i felt like exposing that tid bit i will. maybe the douche above should have done his in pm as well. but nooo. lets just shit on the new fish....clicky clicky..???. obviously

this is silly,

i take advice from all seriously,everyone has opinions,its how we use what we are told,and also what we IGNORE!!!!

this is not aimed at anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what im saying is everyone please chill out,

thanks everyone for the appologies,but dont say sorry in one breath and then do it again,thats all! i dont care how long any one has been on this forum thats not the point,and i know all i know and talk to here would never be the way you are suggesting,tho at the same time i dont expect any one who feels they are badly treated not to say anything if it makes them feel that bad,just not in my thread please guys,

again il say thanks she is doing well and lookinglike she will finish arpound two n half weeks as she is going really fast now ,I CANT WAIT!!!!

ONE OF MY BEST IN THIS SMALL GROW TO DATE,SO IM HAPPY,SO JOIN MY HAPPINESS GUYS AND FORGET ALL THE GRIEF,LOL

THANKS GUYS!!

• Like 3

i keep very close eye on my run off so i know if there was no food in the medium,

so i wouldnt be flushing at all unless there was build up,or unless its time to flush and dry out,i normally do that around 3 times in a grow,thats a fast 6 7 weeker tho so more if more weeks,

id normally do it just before flowering,once during flower around now and once for the real flush at end,

i always use a low nute mix for flushing during the grow but the last one gets nothing but final phaze,but then i like to give her another week with just water to flush the flush agent,

seems to have worked so far so will keep it up and change when need be for each plant,as was said above i think il start watching my tips for slight burn then dial down my nutes,as this seems to have turned out well for me?!!im going now to the grow so il post another of the fans so you guys can see if you think she seems better or not,

cheers guys

Hi mate,

You are quite correct with your flushing; I spoke to Franco, when I was in Amsterdam, and his recommendations were very similar to your techniques to flush.

take care,

john