Grow Guru's own Forum

Romeu9

the search box is very useful, but it's always good to have a "book" where you can go and read amongst all the themes in it...

For example: if I enter: "ph and ec" in the search box, it says "it didn't find any results", so that's why I'm saying that a place in the forum that have all his posts would be very nice.

The "Grow Guru" section could be a place for john and franco (and maybe more users if they could be called gurus :) post there knowledge, personal and or with pages and sections of grow books, it's true that all of us are trying to learn more in this forum and that would be a great way to find some of the knowledge and information we can get, and faster...

Guest superbluehaze

Thank you Romeu and Fuzzy;

I am pleased that people like my posts, but I was drawn because of Franco;

I do not think I am a grow guru; but thank you both.

Franco is the master, and I have yet to reproduce a plant as amazing as any one of his plants in the Green House videos.

I will, however, keep posting and helping where ever I can; as it is an honor to be able to contribute, and to have an association with Franco and Green House through Strainhunters.

The Green House strains are amazing - Franco and Arjan are the masters.

I like this site as we are all enthusiastic about growing the weed, and it most certainly is a sacred plant,

although it has been made an outlaw by most of modern Western society.

It is a democratic right to disobey an unjust and unfair law.

A famous American political philosophy - Thoreau - was the first to conceptualize and call for civil disobedience, when a law is unjust. and oppressive.

The prohibition of Cannabis is unjust, inhuman and oppressive.

Cannabis has been used by humans for over 10,000 years.

All those who cultivate this plant are contributing towards its long term survival;

thank you both, and I shall check out the link, and contribute as much as I can to help.

I enjoy doing that,and I find that I am learning much more from you all, than you are learning from me.

happy growing,

john

You don't have to thank me, I have to thank you, John!

You have no idea of the amount of knowledge I gathered from this amazing forum, people like you, Fuzzy, biggreenbuds, tokage and more, teaches alot to the ones who cares to learn, and even more each day.

Franco unfortunately doesn't come here much, and to speak the truth, wen we have your posts we forget about him because we are learning alot from you, John.

Thank you Fuzzy, for being so fast in taking decisions ehehteeth_smile.gif

Guest superbluehaze

thank you both.

Franco is a very busy man, and he is a married man too, and probably has a family too; I am not sure.

We all are learning from each other and forming a family of growers;

it is a good thing, and we all are in this together, and we all are, I guess, part of the Greenhouse family.

But, hey Franco and Arjan , I hope when I get to Holland to meet at least you Franco, and, perhaps, have a look at a Green House grow room.

Yeah, I know - in my dreams.

well, "lose your dreams lose your mind", so i will keep dreaming.

happy growing,

johnbr />