PH

Johnnyfeelgood

yeah indeed it depends on the growers, some like to keep it some no, but i don't really know what the official rule is, personally i add it to the EC amount, i have .6 water so when i was watering i would count it inside, i know most of the minrals in the tap water are not in a eating form for the plant, but some still are a little so i find it safer to keep that security marge, and in case i see my plats can take more i put a little more if needed, but really rarely went above 2 EC with my .6 water.

Good luck man

yeah indeed it depends on the growers, some like to keep it some no, but i don't really know what the official rule is, personally i add it to the EC amount, i have .6 water so when i was watering i would count it inside, i know most of the minrals in the tap water are not in a eating form for the plant, but some still are a little so i find it safer to keep that security marge, and in case i see my plats can take more i put a little more if needed, but really rarely went above 2 EC with my .6 water.

Good luck man

Thanx. How about using the nutes that is in the dwc on other plants in soil when you change to fresh nutes from the dwc? is this ok to do so or a no no.

that i never saw anyone do it.. i guess tecinacally it must be ok, but maybe some of the nutes after some flowing time loose some of their abilities... cause if you have to change them it seems something must not be available anymore, so maybe your soil girls would not like, it, only way to know is try ;)