Plan for Indoor Grow Box Autoflowering

FatPanda

Hi all, I plan to start growing for the indoor/autoflowering cup in march. My moto for this project.Im going to use a Hps 600watt philips master in a 120.120.200 grow box, we adapted a filter and ventilation sistem. If all the free seeds are gone I will purchase some from GHSC.Any suggestions about how much light ours in flowering time?? now we are giving 18 x day and turning on 12 when the plant starts the flower phase is it right?

Thanks

you can do as you wish, some people like to flower the autos under 18h and say it give little bigger plants, i personally do everything under 12/12 anyway when i grow sooo ^^

You can also do the same as with your regular seeds, use 8h in the beginning and when the plant strats to flower you switch to 12/12, it all wors with autos, it's just a matter of what you prefer ;)

We still have some free seeds to offer but you need 30 post to get them, and 30 real post not 30 times the same words one after the other ;) ;) you have time if you take 2 3 days to do it it goes fast ;)

Have a good grow and welcome online ;)

• Like 1

Well, thanks for the infos and im going to take my time to reach the 30 real post, a last question, any chance to get the seed personnally in a GHCS in case?we are going to travel to Holland soon, and of course making a stop in Amsterdam!

Thanks for the reply!

Ill hope to get soon at 30 posts to get a free seeds kit to get started in the Autoflowering Cup, and start the journal as soon as possible!

big Thx to the whole Greenhouse and Strainhunters Team for giving me the Oppoturnity to be Part of this great Event.

Greetz n Blessingz

FatPanda

Should have reached the 30 posts i think xD xD , still in time to get some seeds and start my journal??

I am looking forward to starting the grow and start the journal, it's my third time ill grow indoor/autoflowering let's hope ill get some improvement!!

Thanks for the support and for the helpfull tips!!