Any help would be really appreciated..

Nenar

Hello guys, let me get strait to the point.

Great white shark(GHS), 4th week from seed

250w aircooled hps, 12 cm above the top

temp never exceeds 26 celcius,humidity around 50%

all mix soil (biobizz)

the last 2 waterings with bio grow(at 0,7 ec), didnt start them sooner because i know all mix is pretty strong,i started em when i saw some yellow on the tips of the older fan leaves

When i water the plant i use some apple vinegar to lower the ph to 6.5( after ive added the nutes)

I also measured the drainage water and it seems to be at ~7ph & the ec is at 1~1,1

Check the pics & enlighten me cause i ve got no idea on what im doing wrong. Thanks in advance for the answers..dsc5241u.jpgdsc5240.jpgdsc5239y.jpgdsc5238s.jpg

well well it seems you are doing everything fine more or less, but the girl is having some little troubles eating, i'm not sure if using the vinegar once the nutes are added is a good idea, first because some nutes will misread your PH values, and for having gron with biobizz it's very thick nutrient and i really wouldn't have measured after with those always before for myself.. and second because i'm not sure if the vinegar would not react stangely with the bio components you have in the nutes when added after.

Your soil looks pretty wet too, how much and how often do you water?

good luck ;)

First of all thanx for the immediate answer!! I watered yesterday,thats why it looks damp,( actually flushed with tap water) & then i fed with 0,9 ec ph 6,5. As for the watering shedule i water every 4-5 days, wait untill the soil is dry on the top 2-3 cm & just feel some moisture deeper, & then i water untill i see some drainage. I also notice the weight difference of the pot.

As for the flushing i did it with 6,5ph (tap water ph lowered with apple vinegar) but when i measured the drainage water it couldnt go below ~7..

I started to use biogrow in the last 2 waterings , after i noticed a little yellowing on the oldest leaves. (yesterday was the 2nd feeding)

& now i get these rusty spots & yellowing everywhere :S

and the bottles are new? i also had some biogrow that turned on me after few months of use.. could be this. or simply they are hungry but if the dot appeared when you started feeding it is strange specially in allmix it shouldn't happen

and the bottles are new? i also had some biogrow that turned on me after few months of use.. could be this. or simply they are hungry but if the dot appeared when you started feeding it is strange specially in allmix it shouldn't happen

Yeap, actually bought it last week.. So it doesnt seem to you as cal/mn deficiency, or idk lockdown from the ph?( although by looking through the elements chart & their availiability depending on ph level even with my 7ish ph which i know isnt optimal i wouldnt get such results i think or is it soo sensitive)

Haha mayby the shark is really really hungry xD

yes it looks like MG/cal def, but thing is at this age it shouldn't happen in all mix and with feeding.. so yeah maybe she is just a big eater as all the rest seems to be fine! Try to modifiy your PH before putting the nutes inside and keep on feeding maybe you just waited a little too long before starting the feeding..

Beside that i don't see what could be wrong you seem to do it pretty well

good luck man

use QHI for veg and HPS for flowering!!!

it looks like something is messing up the pH or the plant is eating like a horse! did you use limestone on the soil mix? im almost sure this soil is somehow too alcaline... do you let the water you use sit for at least 1-2 days?

i would use epsom foliar 1g/L on the dark period. once per week. calmag is good too, try to always give them as required. you must feel it... i would start 0,5ml/L, and as required, you keep increasing.

if doesnt works, try lowering the pH alittle bit more... around 6,1... use acid mineral water (you can buy on the market. 5.9~~6,3pH) or have an aquarium (the best for organics) and acid fishs. vinegar is a bad idea...

a little carbo boost is good too. try to always give them honey. it doesnt mess with the ec and the soil loves.

be carefull about the waterings. you must lower it slowly so the plant doesnt stress too much... go from 2-2. ex: if its around 7,2~~7,4 (wich i believe) start 7.0, next 6.8, 6.6... and keep watching the results. they are living beings, like us. you can't just take a medicine today and be good tomorow xD

regards! #keepgrowing

Edited by d0t1

What you have is a deficiency. It is either boron or a phosphorus deficiency... what I would do is just like I read someone say add CalMag. What I.do is use CalMag and Liquid Karma. Now I know allot of people are against Super thrive I am included in the philosophy, but I'd be lieing if I said I ever used it in a pinch. In low dosages it will do WONDERS for your plants just make sure to FLUSH... Super thrive Does carry arsenic, but at a very minute amount. Most any thing with sea water additives used has SOME trace arsenic elements in them. So as long as you flush your plants you should be fine.. I hope isome of that helped... OH YA... if you have an android phone look up the Grow App. It may help you out during your grow. Happy growing.

Wow , tnx a lot for the answers & sorry for the late response! So i just sparyed with epsom salts & i think the problem is over now xD

Live & learn, trial & error.. Well its the first grow.. Done like 75437567345823476876 hours of reading (&actually enjoing it) & and in my mind everything should go perfect, but thats just in theory. In the end all this knowledge & time spent gardening will ultimatelly lead to understanding the plant & its needs! Experiance in time.. xD

• Like 1