Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Themac

themac has entered the building!!!

Welcome on SH forum man :)

Glad to have yyou aboard cheese lover ;) Do you grow UK cheese? or GH cheese? and did you try exodus cheese? ^^ lovve it!!

Anyway if you hve any problem on the forum just ask me and i'll try to help you out. And if you got some nice pics of your cheese baby feel free to share them with us ;)

Have a good discovering of the place ;)

Thanks. So many people claim to have the real U.K Cheese that it is hard to tell what is and what isn't so I just go from seed. I have got 2 of GHS Exodus going just now. I'll get photo's of my lady's up soon :cool:

• Like 1

yeah i hear yeah must be hard even in UK to find the real one ^^ And the exodus cheese you should love it :)

I'll be looking forward to your grow journal ;)

Welcome to SH forum and chat. Only wanted to say hello from one cheese lover to another ;). Gonna be nice to see your Exodus plants when you upload some photos.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

exodus have been scrapped, had to take them down as workmen needen in where they was at :fie: just started 2 blue cheese and 2 shoreline, hopefully this grow goes smoothly....