how to cannabiscafe

nicc1976

hello there just tried to find cannabis cafe and it was not in english not sure if im being a bit dumb I was just wondering if there is any way to read and look at there grow journals am ill at moment well have been for long time so like reading a lot as sleep is very rare thanks

Hey nicc! It is possible to change the language to english. But the journals will still stay in spanish ofcourse. After you logged in in your cannabiscafe account there is a button on the top right corner called "Configuración". If you click on it you will get to your user control panel. On the left side you now have some more links. Click on "Configuración General" and you will find "Idioma del Foro:" on the bottom. The default language is set to español but can be changed now to "English (US)". Maybe I also have a direct link for you. Try to click here .

If you also want the journals to be in english i would suggest to use google translator. Click here. Adjust the languages to spanish and english, enter the URL on the left side and open the link on the right side. Now everything is translated. But take care. Not everything will be translated correctly.

If you are not registered on cannabiscafe yet and you have some problem with this step just let me know it. You could give me an email adress, a password which is not used for anything else yet and the username you want via pm. I would register you, you would get the confirmation mail and after that you can change you password.

Just let me know if you need anymore help.

aeroguy

• Like 1