Vape & strain advice

onacloud

Alright so its my birthday in a few weeks and we are getting a few ounces worth of weed, being a strain hunter myself though I'm just wondering what are some exponentially good strains I can try...

(local to Europe but I have good contacts)

Im also buying a vape pen/ vaporiser and wondering if anyone can tell me the best?

hi man, what d you mean by you are getting a few ounces of weed? you will be in amsterdam and buying weed or you mean order seeds? or something totally diferent lol?

For the vape pen i've tried a few like the trippy stick, or the Cloud vap between those 2 i prefered theCLoud cause you could put oil hash and all other types of extraction directly in it, while the Trippy needs an oil room if you want to smoke oil.

But those 2 still have a little tto much plastic or whatever it is called, i think the Atomizer has a little more titanium on the smoking part, or it's another one, but one of the pen is full of titanium around the smoking part and i would feel a little more secure with this one. try to find it ^^ Otherwise the cloud or Dab'r or anything like this works great :)

• 3 weeks later...