Why marijuana won't be completely legalized

shamanstrain

Reason #1: Private Prisons. Corporations invest in prisons. The more people that are in jail the more money they get. Your taxes are paying their salary.

They make big bucks off crime. example: In Canada Harper allows prison privatization. Then starting Jan. 2014 strip clubs become legal in places where it was once banned. Their goal is to increase crime. They make money off crime. Reason #2: Tobacco and alcohol sales might go down and they can't have that. ....I'm sure there are more reasons, does anyone know a third?

i think the main reason is that in 1974 they discovered that the canabinoids in cannabis inhibit tumor and cancerous growth.. strangely.. just after these findings, richard nixon announces his war on drugs..

the fact that cannabis helps in so many ways to keep us healthy.. id say this is the main reason.. we cant have people being healthy now can we?

the canabinoids in cannabis mimic our own endo canabinoid system perfectly, the seeds have the exact ratio of omega fatty acids our bodies need but dont produce.. all over nature we have.. plant/animal symbiosis and for humans, cannabis is our symbiotic plant

pharma co's make billions off medicines than can be replaced simply by consuming cannabis... we cant have that now, can we...

• Like 1

Hi it's all about the $,there is big money in it and thay do not want you are I to help people with mj in eney way ie rick Simpson for one and the list gos on and on,if you want to look in to it more and see what the good old USA are doing to its people just put in free mand on the land and look at this on youtub,and look hard at this, put in deth camps as well, it's not good.

It's all linked .

Regards