Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stinky Pete

Pete's DIY 100w Micro Scrog Box

Ahoya

I was looking at my cab and felt ashamed about the way it was looking. Even though it did its job perfectly, you could clearlt see that some kind of maintanance were needed. So I puffed a joint and set to work taking it apart. And when I was finished, I noticed a screen laying in the room. So one thought led to another and now I'm doing a micro scrog. I'm just waiting for the plant to sex before it goes into the cab. So time is limited.

This will be my 1st ever scrog attempt and something I've always wanted to try. All help will be appreciated

Love and Light

SP

post-22592-0-62540100-1385245893.jpg

post-22592-0-78754600-1385246353.jpg

• Like 2

I took the measurment and the cab is 54cm H x 32.5cm L x 24cm D.

That gives me 0.875 square foot. Working it out like that makes it seem extremely small, but hey it looks good to me for a scrog.

What is the min lumens per square foot again ???

I'm using 5 x 20cfl in the cab. I was thinking of using a 85cfl but then I had to do some wiring and shit do make it a ballast and blah blah blah. So the 5 cfl's is good for me. This weekend I will start my sanding process and treat the wood to some fresh paint.

Love and Light

SP