For Markus - haze 1, white rhino and the church in last weeks of flowering

Guest guest

Hello fellow Strain hunters. I have had some trouble;

for years now i have been talking about a form of behavior control that uses basic psychological techniques which are delivered subliminally.

These subliminal sentences are delivered using artificial intelligence, satellite technology and the clustering of computers.

This makes it possible for large populations of people to be watched and conditioned.

I have a politician up my ass here; he is a bitch, but things are quite now.

Some pictures from my haze 1, the church and white rhino. The haze 1 first:

haze%201%20plant.jpg

and the flowers:

haze%201a_0.jpg

haze1c.jpg

and again:

haze2b_1.jpg

haze2c.jpg

haze2d.jpg

haze2e.jpg

The Church

the%20church%20plant.jpg

the%20church_3.jpg

and again

the%20church1.jpg

White Rhino:

white%20rhino_3.jpg

and again:

white%20rhino1.jpg

No one wants to even admiot that such a system is possible let alone that it exists.

happy growing,

john

In some years i hope i go big like you, damn you have great nugs. I like the church, thinking of it to give it a grow.

Yes John i feel with you. Dont let you throw in any direction you dont like. Iam not knowing whats behind your problems but

sounds like all good now.

peace!

John... Lovely plants, awesome buds & crystals. The control method u mentioned will be unconstitutional in any legal system I know, I guess that what's difficult is to prove, but if you can that politician can face serious consequences. The fact is that sometimes u need to think if it's worth the fight or is it better to have a low profile & continue the research in a very private way. Just some thoughts my friend.

Guest superbluehaze

thank you markus. I have been smoking too much Haze 1;

I thought this post had been taken down and all the time I forget which section I put it in.

Bloody hell!

Everything is fine -Fred Nile is a bigoted politician who has been after me since I was at university; it is a hassle sometimes but not as bad as I think it is when I am stoned and let it get on top of me.

happy growing,

john

Guest superbluehaze

hi Romeu,

I love your post on Portugal my friend. I think it is about time you were given more responsibility here. You have earn t it my friend. I am going to send admin an email.

thanks Rome;

I will put up some more pictures rather than videos.

It is just that the videos take less time, but I will do both.

Cut down the white rhino; she has been a wonderful plant, but does not compare with the Church in yield or potency, and comes no where near the haze 1 when it comes to potency.

I love Green House, especially the Arjan 's Hazes.

take care my fellow Knight,

Long Live the King,

john

Guest superbluehaze

Hi anguscr,

You are right my friend, and I have been smoking too much haze 1. (it is a bit early - week 9 - but potent beyond belief.)

I have had quite some problems because I refuse to stop talking about it, and you are right in saying in any democratic system this system would be unconstitutional;

inside prisons, however, liberties are taken with an inmates democratic and human rights.

basically it works like this:

basic psychological techniques(operate conditioning, aversion therapy, and other cognitive techniques are delivered to the subject subliminally(without their conscious knowledge).

Subliminal techniques are commonly used inside correctional Institutes, but this takes it a step further and used these techniques in an unethical way, in order to break down the person's sense of self and autonomy.

I believe this system as been used outside the prison and that it could be used to control elections and to interfere with every democratic institution.

This basic system can be automated using satellite technology( similar to the tracking of mobile phones) and through clustering computers combined with the use of artificial Intelligence.

This is totally undemocratic and does violate basic legal, medical, democratic and human rights.

In Australia, 8% of the population can vote in and vote out governments.

Using such a system the election could be fixed by targeting the swinging voters, using subliminal techniques.

No one here wants to even admit such a system is possible, let alone that it could exist.

No one is looking for it, and. therefore, there is no protection against it if it is in use.

Once it is delivered it leaves no evidence.

How could it be delivered?

As no one is looking for it, in any of a number of ways: Television; Radio telephone, internet, ATMs -- in fact where ever there is a speaker.Anyhow, enough cloak and dagger stuff, and you are right my friend; best not to let such things get to one.The mind can play all sorts of tricks on us, if we let it run too freely. happy growing my friend; Long Live the King,john

Thank you for your kind words, my friend!

If Strain Hunters needs me it will be a honour!

Thank you once again!

About the Portugal is still a work in progress, but I will finish it this week, very glad you liked it, it means very much to me your opinion!

I wish to grow the church and the arjan haze 3 in the future!

take care, my friend!

Guest superbluehaze

Email sent, my fellow knight; I can only suggest, but still I am sure Admin knows a good man when he sees one.

The church is amazing; you can not go wrong with it;

haze 3 is a plant I would like to grow as well; yield is a bit of a problem. Also in some places it states that the THC content is 20% while on the Green House site it states that the THC content is much lower than that. personally I am moving towards the ultra hazes.

Haze 1 is an amazing plant, but from what i can see not exceptional on yield.

The church is amazing, and I will continue to grow it.

The church yields really well and is different to, but almost as strong as, the haze 1.

Happy growing, my fellow knight.

Long Live the King!

your mate,

john

As I said if they want and need me it will be a honour for me, this is the only place I go and always will, I was since day one welcomed and helped, so I will be proud to help other and to help evolve socialy and knowledgly speaking others aswell, as every other aspects that can be asked me to do and help doing.

Thank you, John! You have been with me like a true friend, since the beggining.

About the Haze3 I want to grow her due to the effects and she is beautiful as well, perfectly breeded as the others GH strains.

Well, The Church, you introduced her to me and it is Love since then! :)

Take care my friend.