for markus_ haze 1, the church and white rhino

Guest guest

hello fellow strain hunters,

I have jhad some trouble here with Fred Nile the bitch;

Geert Wilders and Fred Nile two haters, who deal in discrimination against those different to them. Fred Nile willy silly bitch is a well know hater of Wicca and other racial groups, and in particular Islam. Both bitches, both niggers, both sluts, both? white trash, both maggots - human maggots.

To the pictures: Haze 1

haze%201%20plant_0.jpg

haze%201a_1.jpg

haze1c_0.jpg

haze2b_2.jpg

haze2d_0.jpg

the church:

the%20church%20plant_0.jpg

the%20church1_0.jpg

The white Rhino:

white%20rhino_4.jpg

happy harvest,

john

Hey John, thx for the pictures. Is the Haze 1 not a sativa? Looks more then indica, very bushy.

Like i said, i love your work.

peace

Guest superbluehaze

hi markus and Romeu,

thank you. Markus the haze 1 is a sativa; it looks like an idica because of the light i have used and the way i have grown it.

happy growing.,

john

Guest superbluehaze

it is a great smoke. I have taken some smaller lower branches at 9 weeks; the smoke is powerful and sweet. So much so that from now on I am only going to grow Arjan's hazes in the future, but i will will still grow one or two church plants.

Where the light is intense the buds are huge and compact, with amazing crystal production.

My next grow is either Arjan's haze 3 or the Haze 2;

happy growing,

john

John... It's going to be amazing watch an Arjan Haze #3 growed by you, all the Arjan Haze collection is amazing even that I just smoked the #3 & the Ultra Haze #2, I love them both, but the #3 is something really special, is the best smoke I ever have; that laos Sativa that Arjan found makes it unique, the breeding work of a truly conosieur/genious.

Hope you choose the #3 as 1 of your next Arjan Haze's, love to watch her grow as you grow!

The #1 you have looks so tasty that wished toget my arm in to the cpu & grap a bud.

Lovely grow my friend, jus awesome.

Guest superbluehaze

hi my friend,

The Haze 3 it is then!

i will take your advice, but how is the haze 3 as regards yeild - does it yield well?

happy growing,

john