dasbo79

money maker or super critical?

6 posts in this topic

Morning all! I have had a few unsuccessful grows due to the usual newbie mistakes, airflow being the main one as have a small discreet room, and think I have now sorted it :-) I am now ready to start again and was wondering, after alot of searching, which way to go money maker or super critical? And help or advice would be appreciated :-) thanks in advance for this amigos!

1 person likes this

All índica strains are good for growers with little experience. :)

Great White Shak, Super Bud, Money Maker, S.Critical.....  all are good, it all depends on your taste!

regards :)

1 person likes this

Hi all. Thamks for the advice! :-) I must admit I have tried a few mixed packs of autos, couple

1 person likes this

Sorry! .....of different fems and couple of reg freebies with not much success on different stages for different reasons. But I learn quick ;-)

I built a germ box and they like it in there, veg stage I have struggled but playing with the airflow and seems to be working now. I did get adventurous and get 2 bubble pots but doesn't work with the limited space I can use :-) it's all a process, just as life! Stay safe amigos ;-)