15 hours ago, BlackMagickGenetics said:

Thats crazy how much a difference pot size makes..ive never seen that before as in side by side thank you. Did your purple bud strain turn purple?

Hi Blackmagickgeneti, unfortunately they didn't turn purple and i'll be harvesting them in the next week or so depending on the trichomes.

Sorry to read about the mold problem, it is a good and bad sign, at least it means you have some big buds to take care of ;) And you also have to make sure in end of flow to have a lot of air flowing around your plants when they get pretty fat, even if humidity is low it needs to move a lot, its why you see so many fans in the american rooms partly as well, kush and things like this get so dense you have to be careful about this.

But they look great packing up nicely and seems pretty fat :) 

Have a good end of flow and mold free hopefully! 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2016 at 10:00 PM, Dust said:

Sorry to read about the mold problem, it is a good and bad sign, at least it means you have some big buds to take care of ;) And you also have to make sure in end of flow to have a lot of air flowing around your plants when they get pretty fat, even if humidity is low it needs to move a lot, its why you see so many fans in the american rooms partly as well, kush and things like this get so dense you have to be careful about this.

But they look great packing up nicely and seems pretty fat :) 

Have a good end of flow and mold free hopefully! 

Thanks Dust, I have a 12 inch oscillating fan in there as well now.  I had a good inspection today and there's no sign of anymore mold. thankfully all I lost was about 2 grams. :)

Sorry to hear about your bud rot. As a fellow indoor grower I recognize the amount of time and work you put into those beautiful plants. Its a shame a single mold spore or tiny bug can destroy the plants we put so much time and effort into. Hope that's the last of the mold on your plants. Thanks for sharing your grow.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2016 at 6:05 PM, Chris97223 said:

Sorry to hear about your bud rot. As a fellow indoor grower I recognize the amount of time and work you put into those beautiful plants. Its a shame a single mold spore or tiny bug can destroy the plants we put so much time and effort into. Hope that's the last of the mold on your plants. Thanks for sharing your grow.

Thank you Chris,  all is fine, I just had a panic fit when I seen more mold, thankfully it was already there from the first infection. the plants are looking great and smelling like OMG and I'll be harvesting the purple bud on Thursday.  It was a big scare but i'll never overlook airflow again. thanks for the support Chris.

14 hours ago, I'm Sal said:

Lovely looking grow @pino pallabudno, from the pictures they appear to have put loads of weight on during the last 10 days. I think you are in for a nice harvest.

really looking great and very well done

Thanks's Sal, I can't wait to harvest them and start my next grow lol. i think i'll try the scrog with them next time.

44 minutes ago, I'm Sal said:

Yes, they look very nice.

By the way, I would seriously;y consider SCROG and it is not all positive. I SCROG'd mine which I have just harvested and although the SCROG does help greatly, it becomes a real pain in the developing stages of flowering. I had no choice but to cut mine apart leaving each of the 4 plants with their own individual SCROG but at least I could get to all my plants for close inspection.

I did extreme LST, SCROG and even super-cropped a few but next time I will miss out the SCROG. Precise LST'ing and super-cropping  just does the same job as a SCROG.

Thanks for the advice Sal, if I did do it I would only use two plant's. I know that scrog takes a lot more veg time too and I hate waiting lol.

9 hours ago, I'm Sal said:

2 plants would be better so might work fairly well for you. Still I would make sure to make individual SCROGs for them just so you have easy access.

As for SCROG taking "a lot more veg time", personally I would say not at all. Instead of growing a taller plant you are simply manipulating the plant to grow smaller, dense with more arms exposed to the light. I only veg for 5 weeks at the most, just like my latest grow and veg growth was the best I have ever seen under LED's.

Extreme LST and Super-cropping will work the same and this generally has negligible effect on veg time too in my experience.

Had a decent haul too so worked out well and I think you are in for a decent haul too by the looks of your buds

can you have a look at the two NL above and tell me what you think ? one of them is completely different from the other. I think I have a he-she. one has huge buds and the other only small one's that have been like that from about week 4 of flowering.