arjan's haze 1 regenerated; the church a clone

Guest guest

The haze 1 is a work of art, the breeders art;

she is a strong plant, all all aspects;

She is beautiful and has my heart.

The church, which is 50% haze is different, but beautiful too;

here some photos of a church clone, which is 4 weeks old:

church%201.jpg

Notice how every leaf is reaching for the light. She is very happy, looking for more light;

church%202_0.jpg

She is in a 52 liter pot, in a mixture of coco and flytocel.

I feed her both organics and chemicals.

Her diet:

Fulvic, zyme, seaweed, fish emulsion, cargo boost, beneficial bacteria and fungi;

Nutrified coco nutrient.

When using organics and a hydro nutrient, it is important that you use a lower EC.

The ec of the nutrient I feed her is 1.

ph is 5.8 to 6

Heere again:

church%203_0.jpg

it is this part of the plant that you look at to determine if she needs a higher ec level.

Notice it is a little greener than the end of the leaf;

she could take a higher Ec, but plants are not machines, and should not be pumped up with chemicals:

"Go on, do it!

go on, full me up with chemicals.

go on!

then smoke me

and i will give you cancer.

and again:

church%204.jpg

The church is a beautiful smoke, very much like the haze 1, but because of her indica heritage, the stone has more of a body aspect to it, but is still very clear and cerebral.

Arjan's haze 1.

this plant is amazing. It was only 21 days ago that I harvested this plant:

haze%201_0.jpg

and again:

haze%202_0.jpg

see how new branches are forming out of the buds;

haze3_0.jpg

and again:

haze4.jpg

and again:

haze%205.jpg

This haze plant yielded around 6 onces (180 grams), dried weight and cured.

happy growing,

john

Guest superbluehaze

thank you fuzzy and anguscr,

she is BEAUTIFUl;

a work of art,

pure and so strong.

i can not help it,

i love her true;

happy loving,john

Hello john! Great work here I had read about regenerating, it looks good ^^

Did you pass them in 18/6? or stayed in 12/12 i see there are already sex on your arjan's.

Can't wait to see what it will gives

Have a godd grow

This is my favorite:

church%203_0.jpg

it is this part of the plant that you look at to determine if she needs a higher ec level.

Notice it is a little greener than the end of the leaf;

she could take a higher Ec, but plants are not machines, and should not be pumped up with chemicals:

"Go on, do it!

go on, full me up with chemicals.

go on!

then smoke me

and i will give you cancer.

Thank you for one more lesson! I have asked you about it wen you comment about my plants in the kitchen pics, and now here's the answer with pic to explain it even better!

Thank you, my friend!

I love that clone, he is amazing and so so healthy and full of life!

And the haze is so so strong! Perfectly done!

take care

Guest superbluehaze

Hi romeu,

a picture is worth a thousand words,

though the camera is not mightier than the sword;

the camera does lie sometimes too,

just like words do;

it was in answer to your question my friend.

Franco taught me that; may all his crossings be blessed

happy growing,

john

Guest superbluehaze

thank you holzauge.

and welcome to the forum;

the world is but a dance of energy,

what to us is solid and firm

we know to be nothing but the void.

we are tiny compared to the stars;

the world mirrors our inner states,

our thoughts mirror

the world:

life is a mirrored maze

and so it becomes easy to smudge some outlines here and there,

so that assumptions become cold facts.

when we nurture and cherish another living creature

we move beyond the self

and see the world illuminated by another light;

We marvel at its mystery, its sheer beauty.

to be a master is to be a slave,

the world is too big for us to understand completely,

the stars even larger

To be a master is to be a slave:

a servant of the heart, the Art!

A strain hunter is not

interested in mastery

for we love and cherish;

this makes us

all servants of the heart.

happy growing,

john

Thank you,my friend!

How much time or feeds after raising the EC is it needed to start seeing the result of it?

One more: Why do you feed her the cargo boost at the veg stage? I saw in the nutrifield feeding chart that we use all the entering cycle, but in your opinion, we should then feed the bugs carbos even in the veg stage? Can you explain that a litlle bit please, if possible? Did Carlos from Nutrifield told you something about it and about if the bugs still stay on the medium after the flushes?

You cant imagine how much I apreciate your efforts to teach us how to take care of the beatuful plant, thank you!

Take care, John

Guest superbluehaze

hi romeu,

I will try to explain,

but firstly there are no wrong and right ways - it all just depends.

You see mate, I cannot give you a set of instructions that are fool proof;

all I can do is explain how I grow and why I do it this way, and not another way.

Take from this what works for you, my friend and in doing so, you will find your own way to grow.

then the teacher will become the student;

I use Nutrifield products because the company and I share a similar philosophy about growing plants.

I was already using a mixture of organic and inorganic(chemical) nutrients, and had been doing so for a very long time.

The idea here is that plants tend you grow slower and yield less when grown organically;

Organically grown buds, though are sweeter and tastier, than buds grown hydroponically using inorganic nutrients(chemicals).

What I want to do with this method of growing is to still have fast growth and high yields

but through the use of organic nutrients,

to have buds that are sweeter, tastier and more fragrant than if I had of just used inorganic(chemical) nutrients.

I first started using bat guano in the 90's when flowering along with inorganic nutrients(General hydroponics);

i did noticed an increase in the sweetness, and taste of the buds.

I am growing hydroponically, but I use mainly organic nutrients;

Carlos has helped me enormously because he has the technical knowledge;

Details: I use a very low Ec, when I make up my base nutrient, about one third of the total EC level. so for an EC of 1, I first make up my bade nutrient with an EC of around .4;

to my base nutrient i add fish emulsion, seaweed, zyme, etc.

Cargo Boost is a nutrient delivery system; it has been patented, and even Carlos does not know what is in it:

Cargo Boost helps to deliver rapid growth and larger yields as it is made up of small molecules that increase the nutrients ability to chelate. Due to the chelating speed being increased the plants have the ability to uptake more nutrient.

As the name would suggest, the molecules work like a container of cargo. By attaching themselves to the elements the molecules deliver the food to your plants root system from the pool of nutrient molecules; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It unloads the cargo (nutrient) before returning to the pool of nutrient molecules to repeat the process. Cargo Boost also pushes more nutrients through the plants outer cell wall and helps stabilize your systems pH from large fluctuations to maximize nutrient uptake.

Cargo Boost is a carbohydrate micro organism stimulant that will help sustain beneficial microbial activity in your system. For exceptional results use in conjunction with Nutrifield’s Fulife and Alaska Pure.

What cargo boost does is it allows you to run significantly lower EC levels, but still achieve the same rate of growth as the higher EC levels would achieve.

It is late here, my friend, and I have not answered your question in the way i want to,

so I will post this and continue answering your question tomorrow, when my head is a little clearer.

happy growing, my friend.

john

Hi John!

I'm not trying to have fool proof either, I just care about your gathered knowledge to understand it and to use it acording my environment and newbie skills, so I can learn from it, not to use it as it is as if it was fool proof :)

Dont worrie! I'm a good student, not a copy/paste person :D

You explain and show me all these things and they are easy to learn! Altough the distance between us is huge! Australia to Portugal goes a long way unfortunately! But we will get closer soon! :)

I didnd know about the fact that only organic will result in smaller yelds, fortunately then I also have a chemical base nutrient and the additives are organic, so I also have both working :D I'm happy about that too! Benn bugs, seaweed and fish emulsion are addictions that I made to my list because of all I've been learning from you, my friend! I dont have cargo boost, but I will add it then in the near future, as I told you while chating Nutrifield have excelent prices here trough the Greek connection I've made :)

Thanks for the excelent lesson, one more! And I will look for the rest of it, as you said you still will add more to it!

My beloved friend,

take care.

Guest superbluehaze

an email from Carlos, Romeu:

Hi John,

Sorry for the late reply, I have just been inundated with work upon my return home. There are so many questions below that I hope I can try and answer them all for you.

Be careful with re using your mediums, because if you have had any salts leaching into your medium or disease or pest issues it could create initial problems for you when you re start your next cycle.

In terms of the organics and additives, I can tell you that the Cargo Boost and Fulife are certified for use in organic crop production. The NF Zyme is approximately 90% organic but does have some salts in it. The Tri Boost (now called Defence System) and the Bioxy (now called Oxygen Supplement, but still not available in Australia) are both micro organisms that are organic.

In terms of the organics, they will generally play havoc with both the EC levels and pH levels, which can effect nutrient uptake. It must also be noted that the EC is not really correct when using organic additives in comparison to synthetic products. You should always run a lower EC when using organics.

To create an ideal organics environment you will need to create an eco system. Generally organics are taken up slower by plants because they are required to undergo a transformation process to become “plant ready. This is not dissimilar to the Nitrification process. For these conversion to take place catalysts are generally required in the eco system. These catalyst can take the form of micro organisms, enzymes, organic acids, etc.

To answer your final question about which way to go using complete organics in the system for the Bloom cycles. I would recommend trying to use the Ocean Mist as your Organic Fertiliser and the Alaska Pure to top up your K and take advantage of the improved levels of essential oils.

I must be honest I have had customers using Ocean Mist in the last 3 weeks of flower in the tank as an organic nutrient with great success, but I have not had anybody report a full flowering cycle with this nutrient. You may have to use a slightly increased level of Alaska Pure say 4-5 mL/L instead of 3mL/L.

For your watering strategy you will find that decreased nutrient availability your nutrient will last longer in the medium so you will have to water less frequently. I recommend as a starting point trying as you have recommended. Use the Ocean Mist and Alaska Pure every second feed and use the Fulife, Cargo, Tri Boost and Bioxy every feed. You may also want to consider the Water Cleaner micro organisms (formerly Bio Kleen) to help break down dead matter and increase nutrient assimilation.

One last point to note please consider that you will expect a yield decrease using only organics. I hope this all helps.

I am honored to share my methods with you Romeu,

a man is nothing without friends, and it does not matter so much

where we go,

when we go,

but what we leave behind us.

i will be back later to make it clearer what carlos is saying to me.

until later,

john

Guest superbluehaze

thank you jango420.

have you considered growing the Church - it is 50% haze, and is just different to the haze 1 as smoke, but i do not think you can say it is better.

The church stays reasonably short, and is very high yielding.

It is my favorite smoke at the moment, though I do sometime mix the church with the haze 1 about 80% the church and 20% haze 1.

happy growing, my friend

john

Guest superbluehaze

hi romeu,

It does take some time to write all this clearly.

I will get back to it soon, perhaps tomorrow, as i do need to have a clear head, when I write this.

i will attempt to give to alternatives as far as the additives go; ones that are easily obtainable for you.

until tomorrow,

happy growing, my friend,

john