awesome place here

scot Cullins

just getting my grow  up and going first  time and looking for some good advice  I was at the 2009 canibas  Cup with Rick Simpson in 2009 cup franco and erin took us overe best time in my life  so ineed good seed for my license  so if you can help that would be awesome. and I can send  you licence number if needed thanks guys I hope you rember me because I haven't for got about the awesome time I had there and im still helping cancer people every day some time 50 emails aday  I hope yous guys get this I do want to bessnice with you guys thank for tacking time and litssting scot CULLINS NEWBRUNSWIC  canada

npson had one hell of a time  over

there  but thought maybe

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey scot Cullins,

Welcome to StrainHunters.

I apologize for the delay in welcoming you. 

As you probably already know, our friend and No.1 Strain Hunter, Franco had passed away unexpectedly on 02 Jan.  This has shocked us all, and we are still mourning.

Additionally, many of the staff had begun their vacations before that and they were all spread to the winds.  After your post,  the forum experienced a breakdown on 02 or 03 Jan 2017, possibly because of some bad storms that occurred in their area, I don't know for sure. 

The IT staff, being either on vacations and otherwise shocked or totally involved with the logistics regarding Franco's passing, AND hit by a terrible influenza going around (and still going around, cough-cough), there was simply no one available or capable to make repairs for a number of days.

But the crew is back and most of the repairs have been performed, although we are still in mourning.

Franco was in the Congo researching possible ways to adapt or develop extracts of cannabis to fight Malaria or at least to provide relief to sufferers.  He contracted Malaria.

http://www.greenhouseseeds.nl/franco/

When you see Franco's pictures, scroll down and read Arjan's comments, then scroll back up and click on the Condolences Board if you want to leave a message.

If you want to read more about Franco, use Google and search for "what happened to Franco the strain hunter".

Please return and explore the site.  Feel free to open a grow journal here.

Unfortunately, SH/GHSC doesn't ship seeds directly to customers in USA and Canada, but there are some re-sellers over there from whom you can obtain SH/GHSC seeds.

I have sent you some info to your Messages buffer, click on the little envelope symbol at the top of the page.

PEACE

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I dident know a bout Franco  I just found out yesterday , Its left a big hole in my heart , still cant belive it  , Me and rick simpson was taken over there in 2009 to the cannibas cup ,Spent 9 days on the back of a scotter with franco it was the best time I EVER had in my life time , I got my grow linence and would like to get some of Francos best strains , and would like to take the time and say how mutch Ill miss him so he will be missed by millions of people  god bless his family and I know ther are places  in heaven for that man  RIP Bro  you will be missed

• Like 1

• 1 month later...