5 posts in this topic

if you go here in manila I'm gonna share you some of her little tiny airy buds and some seeds.

IMG_20180904_132207.jpg

20180903_134205.jpg

20180903_152646.jpg

2 people like this

Thank you for sharing seeds :)  It really looks like a great sativa, long flowering and that surely, will be exquisite for smoking :)

1 person likes this

I think its a short flowering strain or hybrid, got it from a friends bagseed. she's 14 wks old, 6 wks flowering and she has a sweet skunky smell. damn... I wish I know the strain. here she is in her 2nd monthIMG_20180723_135313(2).thumb.jpg.ea7771eecd25764de2269191c722354f.jpg

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, g22 said:

Hello @greenMagic

Hey  wat kind of soil do you use in manilla

Nice plant !

backyard soil with dry stems and leaves from dead upo(a vegetable) i make my own compost from kitchen waste and vermicompost( worm poop) NO BUDGET GROW..... LOL

1 person likes this