6 replies to this topic

#1 mqwaz

mqwaz

Members

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:39 PM

hi im going to amsterdam for the 3rd time in november, what i was wandering if anyone knows where to get some strawberry haze from??
my friend brought some back a few years ago and that was the last time any of my friends have seen it. iv read that it can be found in a greenhouse somewhere but the post was written in 08. so yea if anyone knows where i can purchase some it would be brilliant, if not ill have to grow some when i get home.

cheers!

#2 Jimmy

Jimmy

The Dude

• Elite Members
  • 2,749 posts
  • LocationHere and there!

User's Awards

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:19 PM

Weed or seeds???

Posted Image

#3 mqwaz

mqwaz

Members

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:49 AM

the weed... i was gonna grow some but chose something different for my 1st proper grow. was gonna buy some seeds when i get back if i couldnt find any, iv heard the yield isnt all that so i wanted to get used to growing before i try.

#4 franco

franco

Administrators

• Administrators
  • 734 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:44 PM

Unfortunately I don't know of any Coffeeshop selling it at the moment. The reason is that it is not an easy-to-grow strain, and it produces little per square meter. Great quality, but it's hard to find growers that like to produce it commercially, for the Coffeeshops. It was last on the GH menu in 2010.

#5 cogollo

cogollo

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:59 AM

i had some strawberry haze on easy times coffeshop in january of 2012, very sweet haze

#6 SuperSilverHaze78

SuperSilverHaze78

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • LocationGod made us brothers...........But Pot made us friends!!!!!

User's Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:11 AM

I have to grow this strain i love strawberry anything!! im buying seeds for sure!! Buy some Exodus cheese youll be happy :)

#7 Organicz

Organicz

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

grow The shit out of that strain for yourself
mqwaz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users