YEH,first green house harvest!

THE HANDYMAN

:cool:

hi guys ,

im happy cos my self and ma mate has got our first little from the big bang#2 we had going,looks good just about to try,,

here a few pics of a couple wee buds,not sure if looks good for big bang just glad its ok,tho think id go furthr next time by a week maybe

,cheers

post-16044-0-70526600-1348604580.jpg

post-16044-0-09256100-1348604587.jpg

post-16044-0-63126000-1348604592.jpg

• Like 2

cheers mate,im well happy now iv had a wee puff,lol,

i was gonna ask you dust to look at this plant iv got,it was a very stunted big bud auto,to start as i say it was stunted but i just left it and transplanted it,then i broke one of the stems and it turned almost topped so iv bent it as u see so to get three colas,i know its an auto but do u think it looks like it may get not to bad sized,for an auto,its in a 3.7ltr pot,,

cheers

post-16044-0-15244900-1348617387.jpg

how old is this girl ?

shit sorry i answered wrong question,,looked at wrong pic ,,

the little one is at around week 4 from time it popped ,

it was stunnted so im not looking for alot tho last week it has turbo,ed. lol

what do u think is it looking good or bad??

thanks

It`s looking good to me. I had an Auto this summer and it gave me close to and Oz. I didn`t give it enough light at first, so make sure she had lots of light but still some rest time in the dark. You don`t need to turn the lights to 12/12 for her, 18/6 is fine. My opinion..........

Man that Big Bang looks DANK ! I must have messed up mine badly. Just lt her flower forever since she put on more and more weight all the time.. The buds were dry and had that peppery shoecream aroma.. How long was it flowering ? Describe the smell please..

it has a really lemony kinnda smell mate,i wasnt expecting that at all,im sure it was around 8 weeks flower,as it wasnt the auto one just big bang#2 we both had alot on so was a case of just letting it do as it pleased,it was done in an auto pot so was really easy to just forget about,especially for me cos i only saw it every few days when i went up to feed

that auto is looking nice in the end ^^

But you said she was stunted for some time, and i see buds are already forming nicely, so i don't think she will get much bigger now, only the buds will develop probably. hope i'll be wrong and she'll keep growing a little ;)

Have a good grow man keep us updated

she was stunted but last week or so she has just went mad,

thats it now i will be putting up a jouranal type thing with all my little plants on so everyone can see tho it is hard as they are nowhere near me,but i am trying to do that now so hope to have for everyone soon

post-16044-0-61685500-1348785151.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...