hi from ireland

youungtoker

hi im from northern ireland im very much in to cannabis as its helped me alot with personal thing but its come to the point where i cant keep smoking the shitty stuff the crime ring put on the streets here so ive been tryig everything i can from postage to trips to amsterdam and now im finally growing :D. im going 6 autos with are titan , Cyclops , auto acid , super cali-haze , royal haze and blue mamoth and 8 fem reg with are 3 Afghan kush x yumbolt and 2x Afgan Kush x black domina and 1 greenhouse cheese and 1 amnesia. i am growing in coco coir with perlite. well thats abot it i should have pictures uploaded soon :D.

the autos in coco coir and perlite an the regular are in a mix of coco coir and perlite with a some clay pebbles to help with dry out th soil and get more oxygen dont know if it will help much but its worth a shot lol. and nutes are vitalink plant start vitalink a=b growth vitalink a+b bloom and vitalink buddy. thanks

Hey Youngtoker,

i feel you m8, Ireland has a lot more complications than most places concerning Weed, but you have the solution at your fingertips :-) , best of Luck with the plants and yeah the Hydroton balls should help get a bit of Air to the roots , i've did it myself b4, thru old hydro pebbles into my soil mix , cant beat Perlite though if you can get it..!! !! Keep it green _\|/_ MelloJamie

welcome on SH fourm man!!

Glad that you decided to start growing by yourself, best growing experience ever you'll see and will never stop it ;)

If you wish to share all your girls with us please make sure to create a Grow journal in the sectionfor it, and we'll be beloved to follow it ;)

If any problem on the forum don't hesitate to ask one of the mod and we'll do our best to help you ;)

Have a good discovering of the forum

See ya online

• 1 month later...

Alright mate! From N.I. too! The situation here can be a bit sad at times, particularly all this shit thats going on right now. But its great to see you having the balls to grow your own, wish you the best of luck with it. I have dabbled a bit with growing before but I dont have the time or space these days as Im busy studying Biology... Maybe ill be able to put it to use some day ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...