Greetings From Japan

hanakso

First wanna say Hi to Admins and Members of the Forum :bye: And Congratulations to GHS for winning the Cannabis Cup 2012 :D can't wait for the release of Flower Bomb Kush Seeds :D

Im a On and Off Grower here in Japan and Wishin there are also growers here in japan that are active to these forum :D Looking forward for exchanging info's about cannabis scene here in Japan :D

• Like 1

Hello man welcome on SH forum!!

Very glad to have you aboard, we don't have a loots of japanese on the forum, or they remain hidden silently and we don't know it maybe :P

But anyway i hope you will share many things about growing in japan i've alway wondered how it was going over there with those space limitation in most of the city must not be an easy job ^^

If you have any problem on the forum, please don't hesitate to ask one of the mod and we'll do our best to help you out ;)

Have a good discovering of the forum man

See ya online!

Yes Space limitation is a common problem for most growers in Kanto Area.. To resolve that you must spend a lot money for renting Units . otherwise they go far and plant outdoor :D

But what really worst here is "Electricty Consumption" most of grower busted here is because of how they consume electricty.. I think 600w for flowering is the safest for a common and basic 30A plan contract :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

welcome !

could You share a little about weed low in Jap ? and how it affects common smoker and his common day ?

also i am wondering how does the Jap cannabis culture looks like , how do You smoke and when : P do You have Japanese Rasta :bye: ?

• 3 weeks later...