Edibles, eco-growing

Quantaray

Hey! Anyone else interested in eco-grows, which I classify as maximizing yield in small (less than 3' x 3'), using minimal amounts of fertilizer and soil-free media with compost teas (not hydro). Eco is for economy!

There are so many ways to grow that not everyone has access to. My interest is on growing 100% of personal use supply.  I have gotten as much as 4 1/2 ounces per square foot with 200W LED light. 

Don't smoke much maybe a joint every month or two because I found the beauty of making capsules with coconut oil and lecithin.  If you haven't tried this, give it a shot.  

Glad to discuss growing and making edibles (capsules, oils, and tinctures) and growing issues.

post-37630-0-40761800-1441171642.jpg

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the forum :)

Sorry but I understand nothing .... What does this mean? This is a forum for culture, to share experiences, photos, etc ...

Here it is not allowed to sell any products. These capsules ... so you use them?

Cheers

My interest is on growing 100% of personal use supply.

...I found the beauty of making capsules with coconut oil and lecithin.  If you haven't tried this, give it a shot.  

Glad to discuss growing and making edibles (capsules, oils, and tinctures) and growing issues.

From my point of view he is not trying to sell anything, just showing us a picture of the product he makes and uses, offering assistance in case we're interested in making it ourselves.

Welcome to the forum, mate.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site mate. I guess a lot of our members would love your eco capsules hehe Who would not?
I have a friend in Australia that used to make Thc capsules. They could make anyone fly and was not for the weak heart, strong as hell.

Perhaps you will make a photo or a vid guide on how you make those capsules?

• Like 1

Haha no I don't sell stuff on discussion forums, those are MINE!  figured that a picture is worth a thousand words.  This is how I use cannabis, save for the odd joint or bong rip.  Each one of the caps is about a two hour plateau of a low level buzz.   Two at a time is enough for all but the very tolerant.

This was the top cola from my last grow (Burmese Kush - TH Seeds).   Grown under 180W LED, 5 sq ft footprint.

A_zpseljt8n6s.jpg

B_zpsueriuhkb.jpg

• Like 2