Great white shark Girl Scout cookies black D.O.G led coco

1 hour ago, mungbean79 said:

Just got in and noticed these brown spots on a couple of leaves on one plant haven't checked ph run off yet due a feed tomorrow will do it then! Any ideas whether it could be ph issue or cold air from intake which is blowing onto pots? The plant is about 10" tall and its on same tier of leaves halfway down the plant!

IMG_1434.JPG

Figured it it's not the ph or cold air from intake it's calcium! Let me know if you think I'm wrong what makes me say that is I've stopped using my tap water as EC 0.5 and PH 8.1 is too high for me and I'm having to use lots of ph down. 

I've started using bottled water and it hasn't enough calcium in it so they are going to have to have calmag all the way through! Any ideas when to stop using it during flower let me know!

@I'm Sal it's my bad I should have figured adding calmag with bottled waster I picked the one with most calcium in it but obvs not enough I've now started with 0.5ml/litre. Read about mills nutrients apparently not needing calmag but that was just them lucky growers ey lol. Thankfully I noticed it early don't want no weak stems!

• Like 1

Yeah it looks like you might have both actually cal and mag for me, so the cal mag wont do her bad ;) Be careful on the doses and frequency when you give it, it is also very easy to overfeed in cal/mag and the plant only needs really low quantity. 

There is a CAL bag from powderfeeding now that is one of the best cal you can find in the market for real, and it is available really fast to the plant ;) 

Well after diagnosing calcium def in my plants I added calmag and think I overdid it caused a lockout plants went I'll very quickly I've had to put all but 1 into another tent and nurse them all back to health so they are out for this crop I will be taking cuttings off them for next time my baby twin GSC is the only one picking up well however last feed I overwatered didn't check runoff woke up in the morning and saw her swimming hopefully she picks up in time to go into flower along with my Grimm mix out of 6 regular seeds I think I have 4 females going to pot them up into 18ltr pots on the weekend and give them an extra week in veg. 

Leaves are a bit droopy in these photos of got to gem just in time before coco drying up. 

IMG_1485.JPG

IMG_1495.JPG

IMG_1486.JPG

IMG_1487.JPG

IMG_1488.JPG

IMG_1489.JPG

IMG_1490.JPG

IMG_1491.JPG

IMG_1492.JPG

IMG_1493.JPG

IMG_1494.JPG

• Like 1

They have recovered and started to grow again! Repotted small ones 2 days ago in a bit of shock will pick up in next few days I hope! I noticed on my GSC I'm keeping for this round I noticed on one branch it has a male sack I removed it and there is growth starting half way up a leaf stem I've removed it and inspected th whole plant! I'm a bit wiery about keeping her !IMG_1527.JPG

IMG_1526.JPG

IMG_1528.JPG

IMG_1529.JPG

IMG_1530.JPG

IMG_1531.JPG

IMG_1532.JPG

IMG_1534.JPG

• Like 1

Well the cookie is known to be a bit hermie in most of its crosses, so its not surprising, if you keep  a good eye opened it can be easy to control with only one plant to watch, but otherwise you will have a few magic seeds and it could give you some good surprises :P 

Have a good grow thanks for the news they have had a good growth

• 2 weeks later...

Been too busy to keep diary my apologies about lack of updates got a new born due in new year appointments have taken priority. Plus things aren't good no great they are not liking me as of late gave them a good old flush last week and have put them into flower yesterday forced to flower now as of the size of my cookies hopefully they'll get healthier in flower. Merry Christmas one and all see you in new year! IMG_1581.JPGGrimm mix fairly even in growth removed a lot of fan leaves as they were very broad and blocking lower growth IMG_1582.JPGside shot of Grimm mix from left to right of top pictureIMG_1583.JPGGrimm mix 2nd from leftIMG_1584.JPGGrimm mix right cornerIMG_1585.JPGGrimm mix front rightIMG_1586.JPGGirl Scout cookies the monster may have vegged a tad long oops! She was the baby of the twin seed I had! And Black D.O.Gbottom right cornerIMG_1587.JPGside shot of cookiesIMG_1589.JPGBlack D.O.G side shot the only one in 11ltr pot others are in 18ltr pots

Day 7 of flowering and bud sites are forming on the Grimm mix and Black D.O.G the GSC is still stretching but lots of white hairs every where I've upped the feed to an ec of 1.3 hoping by end of week2 I can push up to 1.5 couple of Grimm mix look like the could do with some calmag gonna hold off a bit in case they correct themselves when start Flowering  Coz they look like they will! 

IMG_1652.JPG

IMG_1656.JPG

IMG_1657.JPG

IMG_1658.JPG

IMG_1660.JPG

IMG_1663.JPG

IMG_1664.JPG

IMG_1665.JPG

IMG_1666.JPG

IMG_1668.JPG

IMG_1669.JPG

@BlackMagickGenetics I've done nothing to them all iv done is on the GSC  it had 4 branches that grew up underneath each other  2 each side so I tied them to each corner of the pots and removed some branches off the Grimm mix going to have height issues on the GSC but I'll try my best to manage it I let her go too long in veg

Damn that's crazy how big they got so fast! I do have a question for you mung..Do you pH your Nutrients and let it sit for a day or two to see if your pH fluctuates before using? Or do you use right after you mix and pH? I've been noticing my pH fluctuates within hours of being ph'ed. Should I leave it for a day or so and pH again before using it on my girls? Im using a soil-less medium.

Sorry was typing at 5am. I let water stand for 24hrs, make mix and adjust ph5.8 let it stand for 2hrs my mix I do is 20 litres and sometimes lasts me 3 days by the 3rd day it's only turn 6.0-6.1 so it's inside my 58-6.2 window so I don't ph it down before using the last of it. My ph run off from my coco is 6 so Seems good enough for me 

• Like 1

On 11/28/2016 at 8:16 AM, mungbean79 said:

Just got in and noticed these brown spots on a couple of leaves on one plant haven't checked ph run off yet due a feed tomorrow will do it then! Any ideas whether it could be ph issue or cold air from intake which is blowing onto pots? The plant is about 10" tall and its on same tier of leaves halfway down the plant!

IMG_1434.JPG

Chlorosis from the center of leaves with mild crimping can be a molybdenum  deficiency bud... check your micro Nute spectrum on your package

• Like 3

On 1/2/2017 at 3:02 AM, mungbean79 said:

Sorry was typing at 5am. I let water stand for 24hrs, make mix and adjust ph5.8 let it stand for 2hrs my mix I do is 20 litres and sometimes lasts me 3 days by the 3rd day it's only turn 6.0-6.1 so it's inside my 58-6.2 window so I don't ph it down before using the last of it. My ph run off from my coco is 6 so Seems good enough for me 

Thanks Mung! Helps a lot! ?