12/12

Bennyblanko

Not quite sure I understand your question.

What kind of timers are you using?  Most timers can be set as you wish.

There are daily timers, allowing you to repeat on and off periods the same each day.

There are also weekly timers, allowing you to program each day differently.

Then there are digital timers allowing a greater range of programming possibilities.

If you are asking whether 12/12 is better than 24/24, my opinion is that 12/12 is better, because the plant is naturally genetically programmed to respond to 12/12.  I would expect that 24 hours of light may stress the plant and cause it to either return to vegg or start to hermie.

• 3 years later...
On 12.11.2016 at 15:53, Bennyblanko said:

Cześć, ostatnio musiałem włączyć więcej świateł w przestrzeni kosmicznej i mam je włączać od 12 do 12 w ciągu dnia, w którym chciałem wiedzieć, czy mogę włączyć moje światła w nocy od 12 rano do 12 wieczorem n jak mam to zrobić przez 24 godziny światła lub 24 godziny ciemności 

hi, for me it looks like a change of lights, I do the same for several years and works perfectly.  now i had on veg.  set 8am.  night and turned on at 2pm.  and how I switched to flo.  it's at 8am.  the light turned off the clock I switched to 8 pm and I do not make them any darkroom or other inventions.  Regards