Hy .I need some extra help!!

unqiuletu

hey guys, I need some help!

My SSH is on flower and I kind of mess it up. What should I do?is it nutrient burn or something else? just few leainiaves are affected but I m afraid that it will spread up.I flushed 2 timed although it was raining for several days.

Please give me a tip!! 

Cheers

DSCN9976.JPG

DSCN9978.JPG

DSCN9979.JPG

DSCN9980.JPG

16 hours ago, unqiuletu said:

My SSH is on flower and I kind of mess it up. What should I do?is it nutrient burn or something else? just few leainiaves are affected but I m afraid that it will spread up.I flushed 2 timed although it was raining for several days.

Please give me a tip!! 

Cheers

Hello,
I had the same as you in indoor and it was an attack of fly of compost, document you and you will find the problem

DSCN9976.JPG

DSCN9978.JPG

DSCN9979.JPG

DSCN9980.JPG

16 hours ago, unqiuletu said:

Please give me a tip!! 

Cheers

DSCN9976.JPG

DSCN9978.JPG

DSCN9979.JPG

DSCN9980.JPG

This is where an outline of what culture is going on help us help you.

Rain water or tap water? with added nutes and what or without added nutes?

There are lots of different nutes out there for veg and flower, but they have

only one major difference (ok that only goes for complette fertilisers) they are

made for either soft or hard water.

As we have no idea what is going on il explain my theory to whats going on,

nutes need to be balanced if using rain water and nutes with no calcium

this alone could have messed with the ph value off the soil which in turn would

give your plant a dificiency even if there is enough nutes there ready and waiting.

The reason for a description like Dust asked for is more to help render the problem,

lets say im right on whats going on what is the point in just adding more nutes

the problem will get only worst.

Hope this helps in some way.

PEACE

tap water and bat guano,sometimes some chicken compost but not in over doses lust small doses.2 weeks ago I put some melases ointo water and some fresh bat guano ,and I think it was a bit to much when I mixed them.Now I m trying just with water and some boric acid.I ll try more with just water and i ll see what happens.

aNYWAYS i .M HOPING NOT TO LOOSE ALL MY CROP :((

• Like 1

Circular spots of light brown color, concentrically covering granulation. This disease is favored by a fertilizer too nitrogenous and by a lack of light or a temperature too high.

NB by Vyk: Moreover, and this is the case for any cryptogamic disease and number of bacteria (like erwinia), the climatic component plays a key role in the development of the pathogen. Thus it is essential to ensure a good renewal of the air and to have a low hygrometry.

f308f.jpg