Gizmo2908

Plant Magic Nutrients

7 posts in this topic

has anybody used the plant magic nutrients was going to switch to coco and run there nutes on my next grow but want some reviews from other growers who have or are still using these nutes before i make the switch

1 person likes this

Hey Gizmo2908

I use Plant Magic nutes, although I grow in dirt not coco coir.

But using their grow and bloom nutes as well as the root stimulant I have only had problems when I got cocky and tried to use the amount recommended on the label, but a good flush with water soon sorts over feeding and nute locking.

At the moment I am using the Old Timer Plant Magic nutes with the regular root stimulant and the plants didn't complain when I gave them their first feed.

Hope this helps.

1 person likes this

cheers for the reply gasmeter nice to know someone still uses this site lol

1 person likes this

thought i was never going to get a reply, but back to the question im growing in dirt myself but with biobizz, feel like once i have completed this grow i will be moving on to coco but wanted to get reviews from other people regarding plant magic nutes before i take the plunge

Your welcome man,

Yeah its a good idea to find out as much as possible before you have a go, rather than rush in and mash up the grow.

Hopefully some one who has used Plant Magics coco nutrients will chip in with some useful information.

Gasmeter

Likkle more

1 person likes this

looks like i wnt be getting much info on this subject

2 people like this

It s so quiet in the forum at the moment

Apart from the tumble weeds blowing through the forum :search:

Gasmeter

Likkle more