RSO too thick (how to thin it)

bozick

Dear all,

I've made RSO with Magical Butter Machine, but when all the bubles from alcohol evaporated, I was left wit a thick pase.

img3221.jpg

How to thin this oil to fill up the syringes (I put the container in 100 C hot watter, but it's not enough to turn it to liquid)?

Thank you and kind regards.

• Like 2

@bozick

Here in the video they don't go over 35° they say is 10 time stronger that way is for that they let the pure alcol evaporate alone at room temp  the titel is weed oil made with the cold methode iam gone traduct the recept 

After cheking the video i see the oil is in the alcol like the video of greenhouse where they make the hasjij oil  what is in your plastic container ?

Hi,

so in that video he left his filtered concentration to evaporate by air, then adding hemp oil and put in the oven on 30 C just to warm it up so he can stir it?

Then these two ingridients combine and puts it again on 30 C to have a nice liquid form for filling up the containers?

Does he mention, how long does it take to evaporate by room temperature air only?

Is there any article or video about this method in english?

I should buy coffee filters, because the mesh I recived from Magical Butter is not the best.

Also my oven can go 80 C minimum.

I was making a batch just like the link below:

https://magicalbutter.com/recipe/mbo-magicalbutter-oil

It is so strong, that I can't imagine what would happen with cold methid :heat:

I just licked the fingers few times let say about 1 AM, and couldnt sleep till 5 AM, then I woke up at 9:30 AM and go to the bathroom, and next picture was me lying on the floor. I was super stoned (over dose) till the 5 PM!!

In the picture is the paste I scraped down the saucepen when there was no more bubbles forming.

• Like 1

Iam bussy but if i good remember is 14 day to evaporate tomorow  i replay the video i never try that maybe iam gone test it if your bin so knockout 😁

Maybe if you put it on a radiator that not higher than 35° you can evaporate faster 

Hi,

all my radiators have thermostat and can't run this kind of heat all the time.

I've tested my induction heating pad with a saucepen and is running 50 C - so next ime I'll use that setting for evaporation.

I was thinking, that my extraction is so solid because there are many sand size particles in it - not so good filter mesh (next time I'll use coffee filters to filter the 4 hours Magical Butter cycle on 54 C with mixing and grinding).

14 days evaporation is too much isn't it? :umnik:

• Like 1

Found some videos of using the cold extraction ... someone used the fan for evaporating, but all of them are using the heat pads aswell.

Hehe, there almost no need for Magical Butter machine, just the saucepen :boredom:

I always decarb the herbs in oven (120 C for 30 min), later I put them in freezer for 15 min and then in the Magical Butter on 54 C for 4 hours (+ mixing and grinding).

After this I'll use my induction saucepan on lowest (50 C) for evaporation ... of course I use coffee filter instead of MB filter mesh.

Does anyone know the main differeces in cold or warm extraction, other than chlorophyl break down?

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3