Canabis Growing Laws in the Netherlands

I have read through a few different sites. But my dutch reading is only ok. I feel as though I may be missing something. Is ok to grow anywhere in the Netherlands? Or do certain area's still not allow it? I want to do this for personal hobby and stash, but I don't want to break any laws and jeopordize my resident's status. Thank you fr the info.

• 1 year later...

they say that here in holland your'e allowed to grow 5 plants outside withouth giving them any food(nutrients).

but it depends on your neighbours, we have new neighbours since september 2011 ,they are from estland and dont have a problem with it.

before there ware two old bats living there and they complayned to their family and other neighbours abouth me growing my stash.

but they left (thank god).

i had 18 plants in my garden last jear. 5 jack herrer plants ,they grew enormous 3,45 mtr and 10 caramel cream auto and 3 white widdow so it depends on your neighborhood.

if your neigborhood doesnt agree with your plan to grow maybe its better to think abouth growing inside with led's,

http://www.led-groeilampenshop.nl/ greetings; freddy

• 5 months later...