greetings from down under where the women glow and the men thunder

Guest guest

I am an Australian grower brought here by the world's best seed company - Green House. For some time now, I have wanted to grow Green House strains, but it was not until recently I managed to lay my hands upon some Green House seeds. I watched the videos on You Tube and decided on Himalayan Gold. I am amazed to say the least; I have been growing for some time, but I have never seen growth like this. These plants are vigorous, amazing and beautiful. I can not express my gratitude enough. In time I will post some pictures. Well that is what has brought me here, as well as the chance to be involved with other lovers of the weed.

welcome to Strain Hunters forum and congratulations for your choice of strain my friend from down under.....

the Himalaya Gold is a great producer, a bit tall, but awesome in the bud formations. The flavor is off the palate, with notes of coffee, chocolate, and a great sweetness mixed with a nutty background.

Stoned, long lasting, well balanced effect.

Enjoy and post some pics!

Guest superbluehaze

Thank you for your welcome. You guys are great at Green House. I have posted some photos; I am little embarrassed as they have a magnesium deficiency, which I am onto, and am fixing up.

thanks mate

• 1 year later...