Commercial Strain

pehenry

yo

Even though i think you should take some good indicas and wait for them to mature, i have a few ideas xP

But remember the shorter the flowering the lesser the yeild, so none of theese will be high yeilders and most will grow very stretchy and mostly be main colar. But if you flower all theese a week or two longer yeild will be higher.

Cinderella 99 is 6 weeks to reach bloom from 12/12 induced.

G13 Labs have also made a few 6 weeks flowering seeds. Although i think the Gigabud is the best (but go look em up)

Else would you be interested in some auto-flowering?

hey the cindy is good as you can see from a pic of mine, I hope you dont mind me giving a pic. PIC_0001.JPGPIC_0012.JPGThis is a cindy that i did as they stretched but great for sog as these were turned as soon as they showed vigor from clone......BUT!!!!!

I have a mate who does the same as me sort of and he uses white rhino from greenhouse and he gets heaps more with less plants... I will try to convince him to let me snap a pic but Rhino is the go!

Guest superbluehaze

some high yielding, short maturing strains:

big bud by skunk 1 (dutch passion)

superskunk (sensi seeds)

Any Kush strain

Ak 47 (serious seeds)

Bubblegum (serious seeds)

Blueberry (Dutch passion)

Northern Lights( Sensi Seeds)

White Rhino(Green House)

White Widdow(Green House)

These above are only those that come to mind; there are many short matures, high yeilding indicas, all of which reach maturity in 8 weeks or under

happy growing,

john