uk guerilla grow 2011

papa lazaru

well the birds are singing ,the sun is shinning ,and the daylight hours are getting longer .it must be time for a guerilla grow .im planning on using white rhino this year i grew indoors with her and got a masive harvest ,the plant was very hardy and withstood alot so i can see it being ideal for my climate .im also going to use northern soul by seedsman as ive heard its been bred to withstand mould ect im planning on doing 8 of each .ive been preparing the ground for the last month or so and its well disguised amongst brambles down a railway track away from prying eyes . was thinking 4th week of april to plant out ,when do you guys plant out and does anyone know of any slug and snail repellants that are wildlife fiendly ,ive allready got copper tape but want a back up aswell ....thanks in advance

Guest samuelo
Yah good luck with this... Looks like you picked some hardy strains - wish you well with the other elements of your grow

Yeah- All the best with the outdoor shenanigans...Ill be starting some Church in the next month or so...similar mould resistance - White Rhino hey - Its a hardy plant ive heard - cracking yields - I might give that whirl too - Have you heard much about its success in Northern hemisphere??

What s the copper tape do? Cheers

an exert from an article in guerilla grower ............ one of the most effective types used by growers has been the copper tape method . when a slug or snail slides over a copper surface , the motion of the animal combines with the liquid nature of the slime and the ions in the copper surface to induce an electro-chemical reaction wich the slug finds very uncomfatable . copper can be aquired from a number of sorces , although the most effective sort is tape wich is purpose made as a slug deterrent and can be bought from good garden centres and online this is by far the most effective method ..........................................................a couple of people grew with rhino last year and had decent results (the only negative being it carried on flowering a week later than it should of (1st week in november ) and were lucky to escape the frosts but with carefull monitering and lots of tlc it should,nt be a problem this year .

Guest samuelo
Would you consider doing an automatic guerilla grow? The advantage would be shorter growth time, no change of light needed to induce flowering and therefore less chance of frost. A 6 -8 week grow between may and september would be good for the auto (and also gives opportunity for perhaps 2 grows) - The G.O.M is a very sturdy outdoor plant - Franco had some amazing girls last summer and i am pretty sure the super critical autos would also do well outside

Just an 'alternative' or an 'as well as' to think about regular_smile.gif

I love this site - Some cracking advice- Ill be doing 4 Pandora autos soon in a garden - 65 days seed to harvest and 150 g yielders - Sounds to good to be true ...They get a lot bigger outdoors ....Id say go for it Sam - A t least you know your not harvesting in the winter lol

Hey Guys, I've just started off five Northern Lights seeds in an overnight soak with Canna Rhizotonic, which I plan on getting out as a Guerillla Grow, never done it before so should be interesting.

1. Whether they survive the full season to harvest free of pests.
  2. Whether the get stolen before maturity or anywhere near it.
I've also got some Autos, Super Critical 8 seeds, Big Bang 1 seed and Lowryder 2s 2 seeds, might try one of each of them too.

The way I see it is whatever gets to maturity and I get a crop is all bonus, if not it's just a few seeds, granted they can be expensive but got to be worth a try.

Will post progress, good luck with yours.

Toaor

• 2 weeks later...

defo doing autos on the guerilla grow now , prob do the rhino aswell but as the auto are time triggered, i stand alot better chance of completing the cycle in time, as you cant rely on the crazy british summer lasting as long as it should or the temp staying where they should be to maximise the crop wink_smile.gif

Hey Guys, here's some pics of my five Northern Light seedlings plus one Lowryder 2, not sure which one it is though didn't mark it and can't remember which pot it was in, must have been stoned, lol.

IMAG0401.jpg

Guest superbluehaze

good one my friend.

Remember though to let the soil dry out a little before u water again;

good luck;

john