hi from admin

arjan1.jpgSo we thought it was time to rebuild the strain hunters site, it was getting overloaded on our old server. We reinstalled the entire site, fixed most bugs and placed the site on a dedicated server that will hopefully never OVERLOAD! please report bugs and errors to me.

image test:

image test 2: bg-h.gif

Sorry I could not migrate the old forum topics!

Guest samuelo

great site guys

love seeing the strain hunts, pics and videos, franco's grow area information and personal knowledge is super and amazing as is his 12 countries 1 plant series - a must read whatever country you are in - all the latest news, occurrings and happenings - green style

ghsc care and dedication to marijuana is truelly world class and the service and kindness of ghsc is also second to none and now you go and update this amazing site???

please everyone also take the time and pleasure to visit greenhouseseeds.nl

To Franco and Arjan

- The Master and The King of Cannabis -

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello world wide weed world on the web. Greetings from North Carolina USA. Were i live right now. Originally from Ontarion Canada! New Cultivator and seasoned toker. This site is really informative and i hope it will teach me many things and i can talk with other like minded people that just love the plant and love to watch it grow. later days and keep it burning boys!

The new site is great.:D

Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

Rest assured that all bugs will be hunted xD

Looking forward to all future developements that improve this already awesome site.

I also look forwards to meeting new people who will find and enjoy this labour of love.

Peace to all Green House and Strain Hunter People where ever you are in the world.

Love, Peace and prosperity to one and all

Your friend

Lamsbread