Anyone follows Yoga lifestyle?

indicando

its all about to keep the balance in a constantly changing situation........it means to reach a higher awareness for body mind and soul and that you reach one day inner peace and maybe when lucky enlightning

how you reach that goal doesnt matter at all you need to feel good with it and so it doesnt matter what you are doing to reach that goal some people fell attrected from yogis and the indian culture so they do yoga how deep you go depends on yourself ............there are plenty ways you need to choose for yourself

some people dont feel attracted by the spirits and lifstyle from yogis practicing since thousends of years so they try to reach a balance with theyr cultural surroundings and knowledge ...............

some people licke to sit hours by the feed of a yogi and meditate and philosophys about life and some just will laugh by the thougt to doo that.....

for one is the best way to relax and forget all his problems by sport or climbing a mountain some do party and there are those who try yoga or anything else there are a lot of ways and dont forget many ways reach to rom..............

stay healthy and have fun with whatever you doo

thats a tough one my friend u want to make a real retreat, in india they will say to you find a yogi a teacher and follow him you need to trust him with your live and maybe you find yourself live in a cage for some month and just drink water and eat a small cup of rice to clean yourself your body in first case and mind and soul and meditate about the sin of live or you live about for some month in a ashram a monastery god luck with that iam not ready for that kind of step i love my water bed and my so called civilized goodies like a fridge full of food to much but maybe one day who knows ..........i think that and that comes from the book siddartha from herman hesse that i want to learn from myself and my mistakes live is my teacher i only follow myself .......

why you dont just try you will find out for yourself the awnser is allready in you ...........

is that the awnser you searched for?

our way of live our western civilisation is not really made for that kind of search its all about succses and ego the most important is to win and to be the first...............

i think the most important is to be human

good words my friend,

I had some inside battles to become a better person

and I killed the dubt deamon in me, I know all the answers are in our-selves we just need to ask them when we are ready

I think I am my own guide, teacher, master

Peace to you