Can you tell me same advices about grow's metods??...............

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hy growers, i am Simo rom Italy.

I have three answers about the metod for growing cannabis indoor.

What is the difference, between : Sea of Green - Scrog - List ?

Thank'u guy but i am search one metod for produce more weed.

I have try whit 4 White Rino under 400 watt in 11 liters pot's, after i have grow three Cheese and 2two S.Bud in 6 liters pot's under 400 watt light, and the last grow was a S.Bud in a big pot(15/20 liters) under a 400 watt light, after a topping and after vegetative it for three mouth!!

Simone.

I think best for you SImo will be SCORG, since SOG u use clones from mother plants(is not much effective from seeds) and SCORG u train one plant(will be fine one for 400w) to get maximum yeld. Not tried SCORG yet but saw many grows and results are amazing. Try look for Dust post he growed scorg and was very happy bout it. Peace!

Sea of Green

Tante piante / cloni in piccoli vasi, molto vicini tra loro, per le piante o le metti subito a 12/12 o usi autofiorenti

pensa che per una 400W puoi mettere 30 piante da 20g l'una ed arrivi a 6 etti. (con le auto o cloni ogni 2 mesi)

Forse pero' la qualita' del raccolto non sara' eccelsa e devi combattere con piu piante che sono scomode da raggiungere.

DSC0002619.JPG

Scrog

Al contrario qui vuoi utilizzare meno piante, farle crescere in vegetativa molto cosi' da poterle attaccare ad una rete

che metterai sopra di esse...immagina come un vitigno che fai arrampicare la pianta su ogni incastro

Avrai delle cime piu grandi e piu vicine tra loro, penso che la foto descriva meglio la tecnica delle parole.

Per una 400W HPS come questa vuoi una rete di 0,8 metri quadri

1%29%2008.09.09%20Norther%20Ligth%20%2821%29%2008.09.09%20Norther%20Ligth%20%284

Low Stress Training (LST)

Ci sono diversi modi per farlo, semplicemente devi forzare la pianta di crescere in una direzione

quindi come faresti per lo Scrog, puoi usare lacci, elastici, quello che vuoi

Ti puoi aiutare con altri metodi per far sviluppare la pianta in maniera che anche i rami piu bassi

prendano piu luce..

sc1harvnoleaves.jpg

Guest simone76

Thank'u Elektro and Indicando! :-)

But, for you, what is the best strain for does a Sea of Green?

I think, for October, when i start a new growing, to have a Sea of Green whit a EXODUS CHEESE, what do you think?

And, can you tell me some kind of plants for have a nice Sea of Green?

Tell me more advice plesase?

Thank'u guys, see you next time, Simone.........;-)

If you doing indica doms you might want to use a few..

The ghs exodus is suitable for SOG/SCROG but instead of 1 plant id go with 2 or 3 as there not massive yielders,saying that ive not tried SOG/SCROG with it and the extra light to the cola branches coud pop right out

GHS Exodus,takes LST well,takes supercropping/bending/pinching very well,not tried topping which is some thing you may want to try,im in no position to advise it though....

You will get the most out of any straine with sog but I would say ''for a huge yield'' a sativa dom,UK cheese clone/blue cheese/skunk1 or some thing of that mix will give you massive yields off 1 plant..

Indica dom,few plants,sativa dom 1 plant under 400w

You should youtube bonsai methods,theres a few on there with weed and it works very well and it would be perfect for SOG/SCROG, alot of LST and HST involved but you will get mega amounts of cola branches...

Take care

ps here,went got the bonsai video for you,just got threw jasons videos,some are very good

I believe Bonsai SOG will give you the best results ;-)