supercritical auto's

lamsbread

If you want molasses that bad, then your answer is Honey from bees, not the other fake honeys from flowers...

Its a natural form of carbos and not as "industrialized" manufacturing and processed like Molasses, not even the "homemade" recipes!

Go for honey, my friend!

About your plants, they look lovely and healthy!! Good Job!!!

For autos pot size can be max 11L and minimum maybe 8L. For 20h On light cycles you can go until 20L pots.
There's a big variety of pot sizes and shapes, try to get the better ones for you space, Lams!

Take care

Thanks Rome

I have given them some honey a few days ago, as i had some in the cupboard.

Thanks for the kind words about my plants.

My space is 45 cm x 45 cm the new plant container is 30 cm H x 40 cm L x 30 c,m W. Total volume 36 liters, using some clay pebbeles in the bottom and 24 liters soil.

It is an old home delivery box which i have drilled holes in the bottom.

It is has two plants in it.

Peace to the highest

Lams

Feed them benneficial bugs then, that will create a network between the two plants. That will let them suport each other and grow bigger and stronger...

Here you go about mycorrhizal networks: http://www.strainhunters.com/portal/forum/mycorrhizae-networks

If you have the time, this a very good read aswell: http://www.strainhunters.com/portal/forum/root-exudation-and-rhizosphere-biology

Isnt this forum wonderful? :D

p.s.: The anonymous user was superbluehaze, now called Flowers to the people.. Our first Grow Guru!

Take care

Thank you rome :)

I will be sure to have a read when i get 5 mins.

You are absolutely correct , this is a wonderful forum.

It has been very useful,i learn something new everyday.

The people a wonderful too wether they members or mods, gurus, admin or any othe badge holder or member of staff.

This is a community not just a forum.

I am very happy to have found it. :)

I have spoken to John a few times , a very nice felow.

Thank you for you help too Romeu it is greatly received.:)

Peace bro

Lams

Time for new pics.

I was going to put them 18/6 light and dark,I bought a new timer, which didnt work.

I haven't had time to get a replacement, so they have been under 24 hour light.

They just keep flowering, a true auto, they don't care if the sun shines (lamp) all day long.

I am going to keep them at 24 hour light till finish now and 24/48 hours dark right at the end.

It is just over a week since i last posted and it is great having a blog where i can see week to week how much they have grown.

green%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20001g_0.jgreen%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20004g.jpggreen%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20006g.jpggreen%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20008g.jpggreen%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20011g.jpggreen%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20012g.jpggreen%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20014g.jpggreen%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20016g.jpggreen%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20019g.jpggreen%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20020g.jpg

Until next week thats all folks

Peace hunters

Lamsbread

Hey all

Thanx bozoph and Natas appriciate the kind words :D

Thanx toke, There is a difference of opinions when it comes to which carbs suppliment to use.

Some preffer hony, some black strap molasses, i have never added carbs in other grows so it is all new to me.

Recently i have done two lots of honey, it is what i had in my cupboard so was an easy choice.

Yesterday i bought some blackstrap molasses, i was in the health food shop and it was there on the shelf and pretty cheap too.

i use honey in honey mustard salad dressing on toast and other food related things,so supplies dwindle fairly fast.

So for now i will use the cheaper option, its all carbs right.

In the future i will try a grow with just honey and a grow just molasses.

I think i have about 3 weeks left , i am thinking that supercritical autos take 70 days from seed.

You never know they may take longer.

posting pictures each week, really shows how much they are geting bigger and it is looking all good.

Peace brothers

Lams

Latest pics of the garden.

All is going well, day 54 from seed, so another 2-3 weeks till harvest.

Feeding with Biobizz Bloom, molasses and some organic seaweed fertilizer.

green%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20017g_0.j

green%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20018g.jpg

green%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20027g.jpg

green%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20029g.jpg

green%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20037g.jpg

green%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20041g.jpg

green%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20043g.jpg

green%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20045g.jpg

green%20house%20t-shirt%20diy%20046g.jpg

Thanks for looking in :)

Be sure to tune in next week for some more pics.

Peace to the highest

Lamsbread :)

It will be great to share a smoke tokage :D

Room temp ia around 26C-28C

Humidity is about 45%

Deffinately smells good, i am also impressed by the super crit auto.

Thanx Bozoph for your kind words.

Peace to both of you brothers

Lams

I am a micro grower. I grow in a 45cm x 45cm space.

From the start i wanted to keep the supercrits small, the packet stated that they could grow to 120cm (4ft) tall.

From seeing other supercrit grows i know they can grow even taller.

I decided to scrog them to keep height down and maximise my yeild in this limited grow space.

Keeping all the flowering tops at roughly the same height I manage to keep the light right over them.

I have one 70Whps and 186W of Cfl's (of which one is 46W and all the rest are 20W).

The HPS is 15cm (6in) above the canopy and the CFL's are around the edge of the reflector (check earlier posts in this thread to see a picture) which are 2.5 cm (1in) above the canopy.

This gives me maximum light intensity to the canopy top.

The star shape of the flowers is due to the compact nature of the buds and the speed in which they are putting out new pistles.

They are rock hard and growing fast, you can see the difference from week to week in my pics.

Peace to the highest

Lams

I'm sure you are reffering to the pictures from post #46.:)

The picture in post #54 is cured leaf,i put this picture up to show someone what i used instead of tobaco in a spliff.

I wanted somewhere temporary to post the pic and wa gonna delete it but what the hey , think i might leave it up here.

Peace

Lamsbread