unknowen strains

shiva boom

?!unknown?! strains

from central europe laos nepal south america and india

the seeds soak in a glass off water for about 18 hours

they stay,for about 12 to 18 hours average room temp inbetween 20 and 25 degrees.

Rock wool medium soaked with plain water squezzed and set for few hours bevor planted,

seeds put in the rockwool and now wait for the wonder i personal recomend a box where u have a save and balanced enviroment for the first week of life thats important if u want healthy and stress free plants with a good root system

the seeds i did colect and save all of them and that wonders me have a very bad germ rates maybe 50 60 seeds 10 popped and gremed very strange anyway those who live will grow

germ is best in dark but average warm (means u could sleep there naked ;-)

first sun leafs show upp they want light for 18-24 hours and air and a little ventilation until the

hole rock wool medium is rooted(average 7 -14 days) then put them in soil or hydro or watever u like i do for 18 hours 750w hps mix and 150 clf blue.....

new will be as experimental grow the mystical unknown strains picked and saved from exellent smokes from all over the world and central europe, maybe? hopefully! there will be something funnny!??i will post and share .........

004_6.jpg

there are at moment 6 new unknowen plants babys but in two weeks wee will see

• 4 weeks later...

day 28 bloom and i killed by the the way 2 male plants so 7 plants left and they look all sativa like and just show the first buds mhm quite a while well lets see how they develop and then wee decide what too do but it looks interesting between all the el nino and exodus plants i like :)

all the plants get every sec or third day 350ml water ph 6 every 14 days francos powder feeding

011_5.jpg

013_4.jpg

016_3.jpg

017_4.jpg

root bound means that the root ball is to tight in the pot, no room for growth...the top growth of the plant usually displays unusual growth like the leaves are twisted and deformed, like the hands of a para-palegic (sorry about the reference to a crippled person) and sometimes they curl downwards aswell

yes thx for ur awnser ..........that is what i found in the net :

When a plant grows for too long in its container, it generally becomes root-bound. With no room for additional growth, roots become tangled, matted, and grow in circles.
Root-bound plants placed in the ground without having their roots untangled often fail to overcome their choked condition. This results in stunting the plants growth and potential.

bless

easy fix for root bound plants if they are not tooo too far gone is to transplant in the next size or two up in pots

i personally bonsai my mothers, but they are in veg for their life span, not toooo sure i'd do this in bloom i'd jsut transplant into a larger container

the larger the container the longer the growth boom will be after it recovers from transplant shock (2-3days )