ghsc super critical and big buddha blue cheese 4th week flowering

hazeydayz

hi guys and girls

I haven't had much time lately to get on here but i have managed to keep my room running at the moment i have 4 ghsc super critical and 5 big Buddha blue cheese.

I'm on the 4th week of flower now and buds are well formed already. I've been using dutch pro feeds combined with my newest investment 15lt airpots and the speed of growth compared to normal 15lt post is second to none. I will be harvesting end of the 8th week .

I have 1800w hps in a room 2 sqm its a little under what i wanted due to heat buildup but still producing nice big buds

med_100_1400.JPG

100_1409.JPG

this is a big blue cheese ive took clons of this baby intended for mothers

100_1403.JPG

heres a fine example of super critical in full flower this bud is so tight and full of cristals

100_1400.JPG

100_1415.JPG

thats all for now but will update this next week

peace

hi guys

just a quick 1 took a few pictures last night they are in day 32 of flowering

med_best%20bc.jpg

this is a big blue cheese starting to fill out now

med_big%20buddha.jpg

same one nice bud formation on this phenotype

med_sc.jpg

this is a lovely super critical plant think its going to beat the super lemon haze as my best ghsc strain just have to wait and see on that very good job on this one guys well done

med_super%20critical.jpg

same plant as above

that all for now guys hope you enjoy

peace

yeah should do [hope it will]

not sure what the quality will be like its not supposed to be as strong as SLH but strength isn't everything i prefer a nice taste just have to wait and see thanks for comments

hey guys few more pics for you they have been in flower for 36 days now and are looking realy good now

super critical has got rock hard bud and is totaly coverd in crystals

100_1612.JPG

nice failey shot

bc2.jpg

blue cheese thease look like monsters very big buds

100_1628.JPG

thease are 15lt air pots think they have made a big improvment on my yields

back soon

peace

hi guys

i have finely worked out how to upload pictures with out even threatening my computer once lol

so here are the pics of some really juicy buds enjoy

100_1635.JPG

this is my super critical looks like old skool widow totally covered in crystals yes

100_1644.JPG

these babes are rock hard !!!!!!!!

now for the monster blue cheese

100_1652.JPG

100_1655.JPG

this girls wont stop growing not complaining though loving this stain defo a keeper in the mother roomwink

100_1665.JPG

sc.jpg

another super critical really happy with this aswell thanks to ghsc for producing such a powerful plant be doing lots moor of these thanks guys

100_1677.JPG

nice health leaf not as nice as buds to look at but just as important

thats it for now guys

thanks

peace

Mighty fine buds,they look so nice and health as does your leaf.

Dont forget to take pictures of dried product, i think you should enter bud of the month next month.

Could you tell us how you have liked growing with air pots and any hints or tips growing with them.

I haven't used them but they look very interesting.

Not much more to say except your skill in growing them and the beauty of your plants says it all.

Good work there bud

Peace to the highest

Lams :)

hi guys

thanks for your comments

I started to flush 2 days ago and plane to harvest in abot 5-7 days one of the main advanteges of growing with AIRPOTS is the soil dry's realy quick this alowes me to flush with 50ltr every other day wich compared to a normal grow pot that takes about 5 days to dry right out the main reaso is that there are so many little holes in the side walls of the pot there is a plentyfull suplie of air avible to the soil and roots the holes are coned shape so they train the root tips towards the opening wich then kills the tip of the root so plant grows moor root and the moor roots it grows the moor nuts the plant will take up i was feeding my plants wich are around 1.2m-1.3m high 500ml of feed every 6 hours the when lights are on the speed of growth with these is fornominal im doing a test with normal pots just to prove the diffrence i think that they have took about a week off my grow time and also produced the biggest yield that i have had i have just orderd 20 moor pots they are a little on the dear side but worth the extra cost

15 ltr airpotAir-Pot™ (15 litres)

Thanx hazeydaze, good info on your air pots, really appriciate it.

I have talked to other here about their grows with air pots, nice to know what different peopl think.

Different people will have different expiriences, it is good to get a balanced view, on the whole they sound really good to use.

Not long now to harvest, can't wait to see the finished product and hear how she smokes.

All the best

Peace to the highest

Lamsbread