exodus cheese 1st time grow!

the ace face

heres a few pics of how there getting on. They just started to show signs on nutrient deficiency so started to feed them a quater strength of canna vega and rhizatonic they looked much better the next morning......

DSC00410.jpg

one.jpg

two.jpg

think im gonna put them in the tent next couple of days.

put them in the tent last night ( using wilma and pebbles) and changed the light to a 400w metal halide bulb think its a neutral colour is this gona be the right spectrum should i change back to 250w cfl? a couple look they need a bit of feeding? how often should be watering for and how long, any advice appreciated .........

3.jpg

1.jpg

Think hey look good except for a couple which look like the pic below.

2.jpg

What do you think? is it that they just need a bit more nutrients as i had only been feeding them on water?

i think the 400mh is perfect keep it maybe 24" off the babys till they get bigger. as for feeding start with some nutes half strength for a couple weeks then full strength. the intervel depends on plant size but start with some thing like 15 min on 1-2 hours off. as they grow increase the # of interval

I presume the cfl you were using was 65000k Daylight i vegged under this and they loved it. they stayed short and stocky.

MH also gives a light in the blue spectrum which is also good for veg but the bulb will give out higher heat than the cfl.

Your seedling will need nutrients start feeding with a weak solution of nutrients around 150 - 200 ppm.

You can increase the strength as the plants grow. Follow the instruction on the bottle,

Don't forget to ph your water.

pH for Marijuana

ph-marijuana.jpg

Peace

Lamsbread